As per report in a big shock to TRS ahead of elections, TRS' Khammam district president Bheg has resigned to the party. Accordingly Bheg, who had contested from Khammam Parliament in 2014 elections, had lost in the polls and he has been made as the Industrial Development Corporation Chairman.
Meanwhile Bheg is said to be not convinced with the post. Furthermore with growing importance to Tummala Nageswara Rao who defected to TRS from TDP and growing groupism in TRS, Bheg has been upset and unhappy over not getting due recognition in the party and he is of the opinion that he is being ignored.
Moreover amidst this, Bheg has decided to quit TRS, where he would be joining Telugu Desam Party in the presence of Chandrababu Naidu. Bheg would be meeting Chandrababu on 28th December during his visit to Khammam. Hence this is going to be an unexpected shock to TRS in this election season. Previously its Chevella MP Konda Vishweshwar Reddy has resigned and joined Congress.
SC dismissed PIL challenging dissolution of J&K Assembly by Governor Satya Pal Malik New Delhi sources stated that a bench comprising Chief Justice Ranjan Gogoi and Justice S K Kaul said "We are not inclined to interfere (with the decision of the Governor)". Meanwhile the bench was hearing a PIL filed by BJP leader Gagan Bhagat, who was an MLA before the Assembly was dissolved.
- Which Party will win Higher Percentage in Telangana?
- Strange case of a damaging goat!
- H Raja again in controversy!
- Ravishankar firm on program plans!
- People against Jayalalitha's memorial!
- Jaipur Princess filed for Divorce
- Bengaluru boy uses Broomstick to beat his Mother
- Ramdas Athawale slapped by 30 old man at a public event in Maharashtra
- KTR openly claims that TRS would return to power with 100 seats
- Will Congress' talks with MIM give an edge?
- World Bank says remittance inflow to India last year was USD 68.9 billion
- Trump's Son in Law had private conversations with Saudi Crown Prince
- Vaiko warned as TN worst affected in India for Mekedatu Project
- Wedding celebrations of Isha Ambani as grand as expected
- Australian Shark trampled a surfer