The 12 Tamils who were arrested by Andhra police in connection with red wood smuggling and they have been sentenced with 8 years of rigorous imprisonment. The Andhra Pradesh police had received information that red wood cutting had been happening in Cudappah forests near Tirupathi, Andhra Pradesh.
Following this the police and forest officers had made a sudden visit to the forests and made investigations and arrested 20 Tamils in connection to red wood cutting and smuggling. From the arrested Tamils, 55 lakhs worth of red wood was captured, along with 4 vehicles.
They belonged to Tiruvannamalai, Krishnagiri, Vellore, and after court hearing they were sent to Cudappah prison, and with the bail rejected, the Chittoor court sentenced them to 8 years imprisonment. It must be noted that in 2015 Tamils were shot dead by Andhra police for red wood smuggling.
Pawan Kalyan - The Faded Power? Powerstar Pawan Kalyan got a dream start to his career - a beginning that any debutant would crave for. That he's Megastar Chiranjeevi's brother gave him an instant entry into films, but his debut wasn't a success despite being a remake. However, he followed up with back to back successful flicks, Gokulamlo Seetha, Suswagatham, Tholi Prema (a cult classic that is still celebrated), Thammudu, Badri and Khushi.
- Jagan Drops A Bomb on Nara Lokesh in Mangalagiri
- After 14 years this Coimbatore Govt School gets power supply
- Rajahmundry Becomes Tough for all Parties
- Balayogi Son's Sudden Entry Shocks All
- TDP Candidate's Nomination Likely To Be Rejected?
- Kakinada Turns Crucial for 2019 Polls
- YS Jagan delivers aggressive speech against CBN & Pawan
- Censor Board Clears Lakshmi's NTR, Releasing on 29th March
- If you are Voting for Pawan Kalyan's Janasena, it means you are supporting TDP
- Tamilnadu PMK Leader Anbumani Assets worth revealed
- What will happen if you vote for NOTA? Can it affect election results if NOTA gets a majority?
- MK Stalin ready to Investigate Jayalalitha's death after coming to power
- Tamilisai contesting in Thoothukudi!
- Fire accident in AIIMS hospital!
- NTR and Jagan have same ideology