DMK senior member Duraimurugan's opinion on alliance has saddened the MDMK camp, revealed MDMK general secretary Vaiko. During a recent press interaction, DMK member Duraimurugan had spoken regarding the political parties that will be in alliance with DMK.
He has said that the parties which were so far opposing DMK might join hands with DMK this time and similarly parties which were so far friendly with DMK might also end up against DMK. He also added that MDMK and Viduthalai Chiruthaigal party are currently on a friendly relationship with DMK.
During his speech at Pudukkottai, Vaiko said that he was unhappy with the way Duraimurugan said of the alliance and said he was not sure whether MDMK is in alliance with DMK or not. He said that BJP candidate for next election will be Nitin Gadkari, and added that central government should provide 25000 crores relief for people.
After 14 years this Coimbatore Govt School gets power supply Accordingly the announcement of election dates turned out to be a blessing for a government school in Coimbatore district. Reportedly a government middle school located in the Thadagam reserve forest area, a region populated by tribals, received an electricity connection after 17 years since the school has been notified as a polling booth.
- Rajahmundry Becomes Tough for all Parties
- Balayogi Son's Sudden Entry Shocks All
- TDP Candidate's Nomination Likely To Be Rejected?
- Kakinada Turns Crucial for 2019 Polls
- YS Jagan delivers aggressive speech against CBN & Pawan
- Censor Board Clears Lakshmi's NTR, Releasing on 29th March
- If you are Voting for Pawan Kalyan's Janasena, it means you are supporting TDP
- Tamilnadu PMK Leader Anbumani Assets worth revealed
- What will happen if you vote for NOTA? Can it affect election results if NOTA gets a majority?
- MK Stalin ready to Investigate Jayalalitha's death after coming to power
- Pawan Kalyan - The Faded Power?
- Tamilisai contesting in Thoothukudi!
- Fire accident in AIIMS hospital!
- NTR and Jagan have same ideology
- Not so Easy for Pawan Kalyan!