Tamilnadu chief minister Edappadi Palanisamy will be making a visit to the Gaja cyclone affected areas in Thiruvarur and Nagapattinam by day after tomorrow. On November 16, due to the rampage of Gaja cyclone, districts like Nagapattinam,Thanjavur, Pudukkottai, Trichy, Thiruvarur had faced severe calamities and damages.
Farmers lost their livelihood and lots of people lost their homes and properties, and many are still homeless and are still without electricity connection and water or food facilities. On November 20, from Chennai Edappadi Palanisamy had started to Trichy and from there he set out on helicopter to inspect cyclone affected areas in Pudukkottai and Thanjavur.
However due to bad weather he could not complete inspection and this was trolled by opposition parties. In such a situation he's travelling to Thiruvarur and Nagapattinam for inspection, and this time day after tomorrow and he's starting by train today night.
Employee comes in Ambulance to ask leave! After repeated requests for taking leave being denied, an employee has come in an ambulance much to the shock of employer and has asked leave. Babu belongs to Erode Kasbapettai. He lives with his wife Malar Kodi and they have a son and a daughter. He has been working with Tamilnadu State Transport Corporation for the past 5 years as a driver.
- Minister Vijayabhaskar expresses joy!
- Rahul gives an opportunity for BJP!
- BJP losing Urban seats Day by Day
- Malaysia Fantastic Deals Package launched for Indian Tourists
- KTR confident in winning Lok Sabha Polls by 2019
- Swiggy's Next Customer base is Students
- Will KCR replicate Rythu Bandhu Scheme across India?
- Celebrities across Globe attended Isha-Anand Royal Wedding
- KCR took oath as CM of Telangana for Second Time
- Bumper Airfare Fly to any place with Rs.999
- Single use plastic be banned in TN from January 1, 2019
- Know the Most Searched personality in Google 2018
- People of Telangana & Hyderabad rejected politics of Cong & BJP: Owaisi
- 102 year old skydiver did it for helping many
- Internal conflicts arising in BJP?