As per report stars have huge stardom along with fan following get fatter cheques. Meanwhile among all, Pawan Kalyan is one of the Tollywood sensation who has an unbelievable fan following and he was into films, producers paid him high remuneration. Even though he has a string of hits to his credit, Pawan’s last two films such as Katamarayudu and Agnyaathavaasi turned out to be huge disasters at the box office.
Presently Pawan Kalyan is busy with his political career and putting all efforts to develop his own party, Jana Sena. Furthermore in the words of film critic, Kathi Mahesh, Pawan Kalyan is repeatedly using one statement while addressing the public that "He left his comforts, income to enter politics with an aim to serve his people and country and had sacrificed crores (100 crores) of earnings for your sake and it’s up to you to decide.”
Recently Mahesh Kathi made some sensational comments on this statement of Pawan Kalyan. Mahesh Kathi spoke about Pawan Kalyan's 100 Crores. Moreover Mahesh Kathi even highlighted that Pawan earnings would have been more than Rs 100 Crores after the Hungama he created during the 2014 elections. Kathi said "You quit movies and stepped into politics to earn even more”.
Pawan Kalyan - The Faded Power? Powerstar Pawan Kalyan got a dream start to his career - a beginning that any debutant would crave for. That he's Megastar Chiranjeevi's brother gave him an instant entry into films, but his debut wasn't a success despite being a remake. However, he followed up with back to back successful flicks, Gokulamlo Seetha, Suswagatham, Tholi Prema (a cult classic that is still celebrated), Thammudu, Badri and Khushi.
- Jagan Drops A Bomb on Nara Lokesh in Mangalagiri
- After 14 years this Coimbatore Govt School gets power supply
- Rajahmundry Becomes Tough for all Parties
- Balayogi Son's Sudden Entry Shocks All
- TDP Candidate's Nomination Likely To Be Rejected?
- Kakinada Turns Crucial for 2019 Polls
- YS Jagan delivers aggressive speech against CBN & Pawan
- Censor Board Clears Lakshmi's NTR, Releasing on 29th March
- If you are Voting for Pawan Kalyan's Janasena, it means you are supporting TDP
- Tamilnadu PMK Leader Anbumani Assets worth revealed
- What will happen if you vote for NOTA? Can it affect election results if NOTA gets a majority?
- MK Stalin ready to Investigate Jayalalitha's death after coming to power
- Tamilisai contesting in Thoothukudi!
- Fire accident in AIIMS hospital!
- NTR and Jagan have same ideology