As per report stars have huge stardom along with fan following get fatter cheques. Meanwhile among all, Pawan Kalyan is one of the Tollywood sensation who has an unbelievable fan following and he was into films, producers paid him high remuneration. Even though he has a string of hits to his credit, Pawan’s last two films such as Katamarayudu and Agnyaathavaasi turned out to be huge disasters at the box office.
Presently Pawan Kalyan is busy with his political career and putting all efforts to develop his own party, Jana Sena. Furthermore in the words of film critic, Kathi Mahesh, Pawan Kalyan is repeatedly using one statement while addressing the public that "He left his comforts, income to enter politics with an aim to serve his people and country and had sacrificed crores (100 crores) of earnings for your sake and it’s up to you to decide.”
Recently Mahesh Kathi made some sensational comments on this statement of Pawan Kalyan. Mahesh Kathi spoke about Pawan Kalyan's 100 Crores. Moreover Mahesh Kathi even highlighted that Pawan earnings would have been more than Rs 100 Crores after the Hungama he created during the 2014 elections. Kathi said "You quit movies and stepped into politics to earn even more”.
#AssemblyElections2018 - Track Live Updates The Assembly ELections for Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Chattisgarh, Telangana, Mizoram happened recently and exit polls predicted the victory in favor of TRS, Congress and as per the exit polls right now Congress is leading in all states.
- Top House Democrats raised prospect of impeachment for Trump
- SC dismissed PIL challenging dissolution of J&K Assembly by Governor Satya Pal Malik
- Which Party will win Higher Percentage in Telangana?
- Strange case of a damaging goat!
- H Raja again in controversy!
- Ravishankar firm on program plans!
- People against Jayalalitha's memorial!
- Jaipur Princess filed for Divorce
- Bengaluru boy uses Broomstick to beat his Mother
- Ramdas Athawale slapped by 30 old man at a public event in Maharashtra
- KTR openly claims that TRS would return to power with 100 seats
- Will Congress' talks with MIM give an edge?
- World Bank says remittance inflow to India last year was USD 68.9 billion
- Trump's Son in Law had private conversations with Saudi Crown Prince
- Vaiko warned as TN worst affected in India for Mekedatu Project