Accordingly the auction might see the omission of a few star players who have been playing the T20 matches for quite a few years and which might also put an end to their IPL careers. Meanwhile various IPL franchises have already named their lists (retention and releases) earlier this month on November 15 where some tough decisions were taken to exclude big names for the next edition.
Meanwhile the list includes India's star batsmen Yuvraj Singh and Gautam Gambhir, who might not make it to the 12th IPL edition. As per report firstly Yuvraj Singh who was already dropped from Kings XI Punjab’s last league match in the previous IPL, has played only seven List A matches. Reports added Yuvraj Singh is all set to play his first Ranji Trophy game as he has joined his home team Punjab team ahead of its tie against Nitish Rana led Delhi at Feroz Shah Kotla Stadium in New Delhi.
Secondly Gautam Gambhir if there is a chance for inclusion of Gambhir, then it could only be for his highest score of 518 runs in the Vijay Hazare Trophy and thirdly Mohammed Shami the 28 year old who played his last T20 in July 2017, hasn’t been seen in any matches since April 2018. Moreover with the national elections to be held in the country next year, the dates of IPL 12 are yet to be finalized. Rumors are that the IPL may be held outside India with South Africa most likely to be selected as the venue.
#AssemblyElections2018 - Track Live Updates The Assembly ELections for Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Chattisgarh, Telangana, Mizoram happened recently and exit polls predicted the victory in favor of TRS, Congress and as per the exit polls right now Congress is leading in all states.
- Top House Democrats raised prospect of impeachment for Trump
- SC dismissed PIL challenging dissolution of J&K Assembly by Governor Satya Pal Malik
- Which Party will win Higher Percentage in Telangana?
- Strange case of a damaging goat!
- H Raja again in controversy!
- Ravishankar firm on program plans!
- People against Jayalalitha's memorial!
- Jaipur Princess filed for Divorce
- Bengaluru boy uses Broomstick to beat his Mother
- Ramdas Athawale slapped by 30 old man at a public event in Maharashtra
- KTR openly claims that TRS would return to power with 100 seats
- Will Congress' talks with MIM give an edge?
- World Bank says remittance inflow to India last year was USD 68.9 billion
- Trump's Son in Law had private conversations with Saudi Crown Prince
- Vaiko warned as TN worst affected in India for Mekedatu Project