Accordingly the auction might see the omission of a few star players who have been playing the T20 matches for quite a few years and which might also put an end to their IPL careers. Meanwhile various IPL franchises have already named their lists (retention and releases) earlier this month on November 15 where some tough decisions were taken to exclude big names for the next edition.
Meanwhile the list includes India's star batsmen Yuvraj Singh and Gautam Gambhir, who might not make it to the 12th IPL edition. As per report firstly Yuvraj Singh who was already dropped from Kings XI Punjab’s last league match in the previous IPL, has played only seven List A matches. Reports added Yuvraj Singh is all set to play his first Ranji Trophy game as he has joined his home team Punjab team ahead of its tie against Nitish Rana led Delhi at Feroz Shah Kotla Stadium in New Delhi.
Secondly Gautam Gambhir if there is a chance for inclusion of Gambhir, then it could only be for his highest score of 518 runs in the Vijay Hazare Trophy and thirdly Mohammed Shami the 28 year old who played his last T20 in July 2017, hasn’t been seen in any matches since April 2018. Moreover with the national elections to be held in the country next year, the dates of IPL 12 are yet to be finalized. Rumors are that the IPL may be held outside India with South Africa most likely to be selected as the venue.
Pawan Kalyan - The Faded Power? Powerstar Pawan Kalyan got a dream start to his career - a beginning that any debutant would crave for. That he's Megastar Chiranjeevi's brother gave him an instant entry into films, but his debut wasn't a success despite being a remake. However, he followed up with back to back successful flicks, Gokulamlo Seetha, Suswagatham, Tholi Prema (a cult classic that is still celebrated), Thammudu, Badri and Khushi.
- Jagan Drops A Bomb on Nara Lokesh in Mangalagiri
- After 14 years this Coimbatore Govt School gets power supply
- Rajahmundry Becomes Tough for all Parties
- Balayogi Son's Sudden Entry Shocks All
- TDP Candidate's Nomination Likely To Be Rejected?
- Kakinada Turns Crucial for 2019 Polls
- YS Jagan delivers aggressive speech against CBN & Pawan
- Censor Board Clears Lakshmi's NTR, Releasing on 29th March
- If you are Voting for Pawan Kalyan's Janasena, it means you are supporting TDP
- Tamilnadu PMK Leader Anbumani Assets worth revealed
- What will happen if you vote for NOTA? Can it affect election results if NOTA gets a majority?
- MK Stalin ready to Investigate Jayalalitha's death after coming to power
- Tamilisai contesting in Thoothukudi!
- Fire accident in AIIMS hospital!
- NTR and Jagan have same ideology