Madurai bench of Madras High court has ordered that the central must announce the relied money for Gaja cyclone affected people within a week.
With many demands including increase of relief compensation for people affected by Gaja cyclone many people including Stalin had filed a petition in Madurai bench of Madras High court. Hearing this petition, the bench headed by justice Saravanan and Adhikesavalu pronounced Verdict yesterday.
As per the judgment, "Central government analysis team has made visits and analyzed for past 3 days and they must give report to central government in 2 days, and government must announce relief amount within a week. Additional time must be sought for NEET exam appearing students, and Ration items must be given to affected people even if they've lost their ration cards".
#GautamGambhir joins BJP - says He is impressed by PM Modi's Vision Former Indian cricketer and opening batsman Gautam Gambhir, who had also captained Kolkata Knight Riders and Delhi Daredevil sin IPL has now joined Bharatiya Janata Party. With the elections nearing, both BJP and Congress are keen on roping in star candidates and recently former cricketer Jadeja's wife had joined BJP, and now Gambhir has joined.
- Pawan Kalyan's Accusations Worrying Pithapuram Sitting MLA
- Tough Fight In Rajahmundry City
- Fear of Failure for Chandra Babu Naidu
- A common man for YSRCP in Srikakulam
- #WorldWaterDay #SaveWater - Every drop counts
- Bengaluru, the cheapest Asian City!
- The big contest at Vizianagaram!
- KCR keeps TRS busy!
- List of TRS Candidates for Parliament
- Modi Ignores LK Advani Yet Again
- Mangalagiri.. Not easy for Lokesh
- Jet Airways Pilots urged PM to instruct Management for settling pending salaries
- List of BJP Candidates for Parliament
- Kamal Hassan's MNM Party will not indulge in horse trading in LS Polls
- Balayya achieved fame for his Violent Eccentricities than Social Work