Madurai bench of Madras High court has ordered that the central must announce the relied money for Gaja cyclone affected people within a week.
With many demands including increase of relief compensation for people affected by Gaja cyclone many people including Stalin had filed a petition in Madurai bench of Madras High court. Hearing this petition, the bench headed by justice Saravanan and Adhikesavalu pronounced Verdict yesterday.
As per the judgment, "Central government analysis team has made visits and analyzed for past 3 days and they must give report to central government in 2 days, and government must announce relief amount within a week. Additional time must be sought for NEET exam appearing students, and Ration items must be given to affected people even if they've lost their ration cards".
IFF kick-started in Chennai Accordingly the 16th edition of the Chennai International Film Festival was kicked off in the city on Thursday with an inaugural function held at Kalaivanar Arangam. Reports added the festival will continue for a week until December 20. It is spearheaded by Indo Cine Appreciation Foundation (ICAF), CIFF is an annual event that showcases some of the best National and International films and draws a huge crowd of cinephiles, both young and old from across the state.
- Nepal Govt banned usage of Indian Currency Notes
- Banks be closed for 5 Days due to Merger
- Has Harish Rao's post given by TRS Party Supreme KCR?
- TRS party considering giving a representation to EC regarding symbol issues
- 13 Miners trapped in Coal pit yet to be rescued
- Donald Trump's son-in-law short listed for President's next chief of staff
- Rehana Fathima gets a bail and ban!
- BJP to focus on caste based votes!