Superstar Rajinikanth revealed that Kannada Rebel star Ambareesh had jokingly threatened him that he'll be killing him if he doesn't visit his home next time. Superstar Rajinikanth had been to Karnataka to pay last respects to his dearest friend Ambareesh and he was unable to control his tears seeing his friend's lifeless body.
He then spoke to media about their friendship. Rajini said, "We have been friends for 40 years. Everyone will have few best friends. But Ambareesh had 1000 best friends and he lived like a king till his end.
I had been to Bengaluru a week before, and since I used to visit his house every time and have lunch there, I informed him that I could not come home this time and he told me he'll kill me if I don't come next time for lunch, but never thought I won't be able to meet him next time". Rajinikanth and Ambareesh acted together in Priya.
Piety cyclone to cause heavy winds! It has been said that Piety cyclone which has been stationed near Chennai will cross the sea, near Andhra Pradesh today noon. It has been expected that there will be heavy winds, at the speed of 50-60 kilometers per hour. A pressure area formed in the Bay of Bengal has turned out into a cyclone, and this was named as Piety.
- Events at Karunanidhi Statue opening!
- Bhupesh Baghel to become Chattisgarh CM
- AP likely to be touched by Cyclone Phethai
- KTR gearing up for Gram Panchayat Polls
- Will Thoothukudi Sterlite be reopened?
- Owaisi challenges Chandrababu Naidu
- Will Janasena's Fortune be changed soon?
- Is Anushka Shetty ready to marry a Business Tycoon?
- Why Arogyasri Services comes to a halt in AP Hospital from Monday?
- Has Money played major role in Telangana Elections?
- KCRs risky decisions in times are fruitful
- Ranil Wickremesinghe takes oath as Sri Lanka's PM on Sunday
- Why Anushka Shetty missing away from limelight?
- IndiGo Flight from Mumbai to Lucknow grounded due to Bomb Threat
- IFF kick-started in Chennai