In Chennai's Madhavaram, 25 bags of old 500 and 1000 rupee notes have been found in a shocking new incident. In the route between Madhavaram roundtana and Manjambakkam more than twenty bags filled with cut old notes were found. There's a goat market near Madhavaram retteri area and in this area, old 500 and 1000 rupee notes were found in damaged state.
It is found that these notes were used for reusing during demonetization process and hence strangers had thrown such notes in 35 bags in areas like Korattur, puzhal and Madhavaram.
Finding these bags people alerted cops and they rushed to Madhavaram and opened the bags to find that old 500 and 1000 rupee notes were found in cut State. This still existing old note even after demonetization has created confusion in the area.
Cyclonic Storm prevails over AP & North Tamilnadu According to sources the IMD stated the deep depression over south Bay of Bengal is likely to intensify into a cyclonic storm over the next 24 hours. Meanwhile the cyclonic storm is expected to move towards Andhra Pradesh and adjoining north Tamilnadu coast over the next 72 hours and the regions could witness heavy to very heavy rainfall.
- Interpol issued RCN to Mehul Choksi
- Ambani spent 100 Crores for Isha Ambani's Wedding
- YSRCP Leaders made a complaint to EC preventing Fake Votes
- Employee comes in Ambulance to ask leave!
- Minister Vijayabhaskar expresses joy!
- Rahul gives an opportunity for BJP!
- BJP losing Urban seats Day by Day
- Malaysia Fantastic Deals Package launched for Indian Tourists
- KTR confident in winning Lok Sabha Polls by 2019
- Swiggy's Next Customer base is Students
- Will KCR replicate Rythu Bandhu Scheme across India?
- Celebrities across Globe attended Isha-Anand Royal Wedding
- KCR took oath as CM of Telangana for Second Time
- Bumper Airfare Fly to any place with Rs.999
- Single use plastic be banned in TN from January 1, 2019