In Chennai's Madhavaram, 25 bags of old 500 and 1000 rupee notes have been found in a shocking new incident. In the route between Madhavaram roundtana and Manjambakkam more than twenty bags filled with cut old notes were found. There's a goat market near Madhavaram retteri area and in this area, old 500 and 1000 rupee notes were found in damaged state.
It is found that these notes were used for reusing during demonetization process and hence strangers had thrown such notes in 35 bags in areas like Korattur, puzhal and Madhavaram.
Finding these bags people alerted cops and they rushed to Madhavaram and opened the bags to find that old 500 and 1000 rupee notes were found in cut State. This still existing old note even after demonetization has created confusion in the area.
CBN just a producer says Jagan! YS Jaganmohan is going all out against Jana Sena party and Praja Shanti Party. In recent election meetings in Guntur, he made Pawan Kalyan references. Jagan said recently formed parties are helping TDP and conveying wrong ideas to AP voters. Jagan said people not to believe an actor totally under control of CM Chandrababu Naidu.
- Student's answers with KGF, Baahubali references!
- Seniors given voluntary retirement!
- Can Balayya get Muslim votes?
- Do Chandrababu Naidu have rights to YS Jagan as a Ganja Plant?
- AP Youngsters, Ladies in support of YS Jagan
- How many more wickets will fall in YSRC trap, to attack Pawan Kalyan?
- Will Ruling TDP Retain Power to finish Pending Works???
- Helicopter gives trouble YSRCP (FAN)!
- Will Pakistan face lot of economic problems because of India?
- Did CBN fulfill Poll Promises in 2014 Elections? : YS Jagan
- Will Kamal Hassan contest in LS Polls?
- History Maker: Nitin Shah - Managing Director, Nitin Group of Companies
- Pawan Kalyan - The Faded Power?
- Jagan Drops A Bomb on Nara Lokesh in Mangalagiri
- After 14 years this Coimbatore Govt School gets power supply