Sources from Nizamabad stated that Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Tuesday said that Telangana Chief Minister K. Chandrashekhar Rao is so insecure that he relies on astrologers and ‘pooja paat. Meanwhile when addressing his maiden election rally here, he slammed Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) chief and described the TRS and Congress as two sides of the same coin.
Modi said "This Chief Minister feels insecure and has no confidence in himself. Meanwhile he relies either on jyotish or pooja paat or ties nimbu mirchi," mocking at the rituals often performed by KCR. Furthermore Modi, in his speech, repeatedly attacked KCR for what he called failing to fulfill the promises made in 2014 and also recalled that the TRS chief had publicly stated that he will not seek votes if he failed to provide drinking water to every household.
Moreover alleging that KCR destroyed Telangana, Modi said this was not surprising as KCR had done his ‘apprenticeship' in the Congress. He added "He learnt it from Congress, which has PhD in destroying the country." Further the Prime Minister said both the Congress and TRS were family centric parties, both lacked internal democracy and both indulged in vote bank politics and minority appeasement. Reportedly recalling that KCR worked as a Minister in the Congress-led UPA government, Modi remarked that a person who ate "UPA's salt" can't be a rival of Congress.
Protests before Kerala CM residence! In connection with the Sabarimala verdict and the government decision to abide by it. Wide spread protests have been going on in Kerala, and yesterday, there were huge protests held outside the residence of Kerala Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan.
- Congress Leads in Chhattisgarh,Rajasthan, TRS in Telangana
- #TelanganaElections2018 - Zero chances for Lotus to Bloom anywhere in South India
- #TelanganaElections2018 - TRS got 77% of the Polled votes and this is one of the best margins in Indian Democratic History
- Voter turnout in Hyderabad fell to a dismal figure of 48.9%
- Call centre for Women's Emergency helpline inaugurated in Chennai
- #AssemblyElections2018 - Track Live Updates
- #AssemblyElections2018 -A humongous victory for TRS surpassing 90 seat mark, Congress Leads in 3 states
- Counting of Votes for Telangana in full swing
- TRS Leading in Early Trends of Counting!!!
- Polling results from Rajasthan, Telangana, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh & Mizoram LIVE UPDATES
- Telangana Leaders took Four Days break before Counting of Votes
- Top House Democrats raised prospect of impeachment for Trump
- SC dismissed PIL challenging dissolution of J&K Assembly by Governor Satya Pal Malik
- Which Party will win Higher Percentage in Telangana?
- Strange case of a damaging goat!