Sources from Nizamabad stated that Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Tuesday said that Telangana Chief Minister K. Chandrashekhar Rao is so insecure that he relies on astrologers and ‘pooja paat. Meanwhile when addressing his maiden election rally here, he slammed Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) chief and described the TRS and Congress as two sides of the same coin.
Modi said "This Chief Minister feels insecure and has no confidence in himself. Meanwhile he relies either on jyotish or pooja paat or ties nimbu mirchi," mocking at the rituals often performed by KCR. Furthermore Modi, in his speech, repeatedly attacked KCR for what he called failing to fulfill the promises made in 2014 and also recalled that the TRS chief had publicly stated that he will not seek votes if he failed to provide drinking water to every household.
Moreover alleging that KCR destroyed Telangana, Modi said this was not surprising as KCR had done his ‘apprenticeship' in the Congress. He added "He learnt it from Congress, which has PhD in destroying the country." Further the Prime Minister said both the Congress and TRS were family centric parties, both lacked internal democracy and both indulged in vote bank politics and minority appeasement. Reportedly recalling that KCR worked as a Minister in the Congress-led UPA government, Modi remarked that a person who ate "UPA's salt" can't be a rival of Congress.
Bhimavaram & Gajuwaka best bets for Pawan Kalyan by partys General Body Accordingly Jana Sena Party Chief Pawan Kalyan will be contesting two seats in his first ever time in the election fray. Meanwhile in the upcoming Assembly Elections in Andhra Pradesh, Pawan will contest from Bhimavaram in West Godavari and from the Gajuwaka constituency in Visakhapatnam.
- Nagababu Joins Party, Janasena Becomes Another Family Pack
- RTO attacked by actor's friend!
- Goa gets a new head!
- PM Modi likely to interact with Public about 'Main Bhi Chowkidar' by March 31
- Election Battle: Parties Cooking Strategies for Victory In Godavari
- Curious Case of Uttarandhra in 2019 Polls
- Chandra Babu Facing Huge Pressure
- DK Aruna Jumps into BJP
- Jagan Pinned Hopes On His Family
- Decoding Pawan Kalyan's Strategy For Assembly Elections
- Will Goa CM Pramod Sawant win Floor test by Wednesday?
- Curiosity Around Bheemili Constituency
- Popular Rayalaseema Reddy Back to Basics!
- Key accused in Pollachi sexual abuse Case sent to judicial remand
- Flash floods & Mud slides increased death toll in Indonesia