Washington sources reported that US President Donald Trump has said that it was "highly unlikely" he would accept an offer by his Chinese counterpart Xi Jinping aimed at averting Trump's plan to raise tariffs on over $200 billion of Chinese goods to 25% in January 2019. Meanwhile Trump also warned once again that he was poised to slap a third round of tariffs on Chinese goods if the two leaders fail to broker an end to the trade rift in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Accordingly "If we don't make a deal, then he is going to put the $267 billion additional on," said Trump in the interview, adding the tariff level could either be 10 or 25%. Furthermore Trump said in the interview that could include tariffs on Apple products imported from China, including iPhones and laptops. Hence Apple's stock fell 1.5% in after-hours trading, erasing earlier gains from the day.
Trump said “The tariffs have drawn complaints from American businesses, who are responsible for paying the import duties”. Moreover it is also spurred concerns about renewed inflation, just as the Federal Reserve is set to raise interest rates in December, where more than 100 companies have already pre-emptively telegraphed during the third quarter earnings calls the damage further tariffs would impose on the US economy.
#GautamGambhir joins BJP - says He is impressed by PM Modi's Vision Former Indian cricketer and opening batsman Gautam Gambhir, who had also captained Kolkata Knight Riders and Delhi Daredevil sin IPL has now joined Bharatiya Janata Party. With the elections nearing, both BJP and Congress are keen on roping in star candidates and recently former cricketer Jadeja's wife had joined BJP, and now Gambhir has joined.
- Pawan Kalyan's Accusations Worrying Pithapuram Sitting MLA
- Tough Fight In Rajahmundry City
- Fear of Failure for Chandra Babu Naidu
- A common man for YSRCP in Srikakulam
- #WorldWaterDay #SaveWater - Every drop counts
- Bengaluru, the cheapest Asian City!
- The big contest at Vizianagaram!
- KCR keeps TRS busy!
- List of TRS Candidates for Parliament
- Modi Ignores LK Advani Yet Again
- Mangalagiri.. Not easy for Lokesh
- Jet Airways Pilots urged PM to instruct Management for settling pending salaries
- List of BJP Candidates for Parliament
- Kamal Hassan's MNM Party will not indulge in horse trading in LS Polls
- Balayya achieved fame for his Violent Eccentricities than Social Work