As per report one of India's top most industrialists, Mukesh Ambani, prayed at the Sri Ramanathaswamy temple, spending nearly an hour at various shrines with his son, in what was termed a personal visit. Accordingly Mr. Mukesh Ambani, who is also one of the richest industrialists in the world, had come with the invitation for his daughter's wedding, fixed for December 12, which was placed at the feet of Lord Ganesha, in each of which special 'Pooja' was performed.
Meanwhile Mukesh, who was attired in a simple white traditional pyjama-kurta spent some time going around the temple as well, apart from worshiping at the various shrines. Furthermore on arrival at the Ramanathaswamy temple around 12-50 pm, he was received by the HR & CE joint commissioner, Dr Mangaiyarkarasi and others. Reportedly at the 'Nandi Mandapam', waters from all the 22 sacred wells in the temple complex were brought in pots and one of the priests sprinkled the waters on him and his accompanying family members.
Moreover after all the religious engagements were over, Mr. Ambani wrote in the temple visitor’s book about the impressions of his visit. Ambani told “I came here to seek the blessings of the Lord for my daughter's wedding and offered prayers”. Previously Ambani and his family members arrived by a helicopter at Mandapam from Madurai and then drove down to the Sri Ramanathaswami temple in Rameswaram and later left the pilgrim island at around 1-50 pm.
Jagan Drops A Bomb on Nara Lokesh in Mangalagiri After considering surveys in ten constituencies across the state and looking for a safe place, Lokesh was fielded by Chandrababu in Mangalgiri Constituency. TDP leaders themselves say that Chandrababu is now doubtful if Lokesh wins there. Lokesh is aggressively campaigning in the constituency but the response has been very poor.
- After 14 years this Coimbatore Govt School gets power supply
- Rajahmundry Becomes Tough for all Parties
- Balayogi Son's Sudden Entry Shocks All
- TDP Candidate's Nomination Likely To Be Rejected?
- Kakinada Turns Crucial for 2019 Polls
- YS Jagan delivers aggressive speech against CBN & Pawan
- Censor Board Clears Lakshmi's NTR, Releasing on 29th March
- If you are Voting for Pawan Kalyan's Janasena, it means you are supporting TDP
- Tamilnadu PMK Leader Anbumani Assets worth revealed
- What will happen if you vote for NOTA? Can it affect election results if NOTA gets a majority?
- MK Stalin ready to Investigate Jayalalitha's death after coming to power
- Tamilisai contesting in Thoothukudi!
- Fire accident in AIIMS hospital!
- NTR and Jagan have same ideology
- Not so Easy for Pawan Kalyan!