Accordingly in the whole of India, there is no other political party that has used the digital platform to promote themselves like the way Bharatiya Janata Party. Meanwhile their social media campaigns are the ones that helped them score victory in 2014 elections, but things have changed now. Presently almost every political party is depending on social media campaigns to take their chances of winning to next level.
Meanwhile the most talked about right now when it comes to such campaigns is none other than Nandamuri Suhasini, late Hari Krishna's daughter, who is contesting on TDP ticket from Kukatpally constituency. Moreover if you open any big newspapers and entertainment sites from Hyderabad region, there are many Google ads splashed all over where you can see Nandamuri Suhasini asking for votes.
Furthermore the ads carry the images of NTR, Hari Krishna, CBN, Balayya, Kalyan Ram, Jr NTR, Sonia Gandhi, Rahul, Revanth Reddy and so on. We have to say that Suhasini is ahead of her competitors when it comes to using digital platforms. Meanwhile on the other hand, one wonders if all the Hyderabad based voters from Kukatpally constituency will get affected by these ads.
#GautamGambhir joins BJP - says He is impressed by PM Modi's Vision Former Indian cricketer and opening batsman Gautam Gambhir, who had also captained Kolkata Knight Riders and Delhi Daredevil sin IPL has now joined Bharatiya Janata Party. With the elections nearing, both BJP and Congress are keen on roping in star candidates and recently former cricketer Jadeja's wife had joined BJP, and now Gambhir has joined.
- Pawan Kalyan's Accusations Worrying Pithapuram Sitting MLA
- Tough Fight In Rajahmundry City
- Fear of Failure for Chandra Babu Naidu
- A common man for YSRCP in Srikakulam
- #WorldWaterDay #SaveWater - Every drop counts
- Bengaluru, the cheapest Asian City!
- The big contest at Vizianagaram!
- KCR keeps TRS busy!
- List of TRS Candidates for Parliament
- Modi Ignores LK Advani Yet Again
- Mangalagiri.. Not easy for Lokesh
- Jet Airways Pilots urged PM to instruct Management for settling pending salaries
- List of BJP Candidates for Parliament
- Kamal Hassan's MNM Party will not indulge in horse trading in LS Polls
- Balayya achieved fame for his Violent Eccentricities than Social Work