Supreme Court has ordered Tamilnadu government not to take any action on transfer against Nilgiris collector innocent Divya until further notice as she's currently busy removing the encroachments in the path of elephant’s movement. Most of Nilgiris is filled with forests and Seegur forests are the place known for elephants.
Similarly Kadanadu, Masinagudi are also known to accommodate elephants. However complaints were made that many buildings were constructed in these elephant prone areas and an order was passed against removal of illegally made constructions on these areas and cottages constructed without permission were facing damages.
Following this collector Innocent Divya is making an investigation and analysis on illegal constructions and Supreme Court has now ordered TN government not to transfer her until further notice as she's investigating this encroachments case.
Ravishankar firm on program plans! Art of living founder Sri Sri Ravishankar has said that with the help of court, an order will be obtained and his planned meditation program will be conducted in Thanjavur Periya Kovil temple itself. On behalf of art of living foundation it was planned to host meditation programs on Fridays and Saturdays on the premises of Thanjavur Periya Kovil itself.
- People against Jayalalitha's memorial!
- Jaipur Princess filed for Divorce
- Bengaluru boy uses Broomstick to beat his Mother
- Ramdas Athawale slapped by 30 old man at a public event in Maharashtra
- KTR openly claims that TRS would return to power with 100 seats
- Will Congress' talks with MIM give an edge?
- World Bank says remittance inflow to India last year was USD 68.9 billion
- Trump's Son in Law had private conversations with Saudi Crown Prince
- Vaiko warned as TN worst affected in India for Mekedatu Project
- Wedding celebrations of Isha Ambani as grand as expected
- Australian Shark trampled a surfer
- World's Largest Arabic Audio Libraries launched in Dubai
- Will Owl Bird create misfortune for Elections?
- Telangana polls reflected the paradox of perceptions of rural & urban voters
- Congress Spokesperson attacked Yogi Adithyanath