Chief Minister of Tamilnadu Edappadi Palanisamy has made a visit to the Gaja cyclone affected delta areas and met the people of those areas to distribute relief materials as well as check on the magnitude of impact of the cyclone.
He also tasted the food given to propel there Chief minister Edappadi Palanisamy after a week post the rampage of Gaja cyclone reached the delta areas by train and has been inspecting areas like Thiruvarur and Nagapattinam yesterday and he has reached the areas through Karaikal express.
Firstly he distributed relief materials and entered a relief camp at a place named Kovilpathu and saw the food storage, and asked to reconstruct damaged food storage area, and in relief camp in Vettaikaraniruppu he tasted the food given to people along with deputy chief minister O Panneerselvam and OS Manian.
Where is Vamsi? When he will file nomination? Vallabhaneni Vamsi name is appeared in first list of TDP as its nominee from Gannavaram Assembly. He didn’t go to Gannavaram after announcing his candidature from Hyderabad. Date of Filing of nominations would come to an end by 25th March.
- To Whom will YSRCP voters vote in Vizag when their candidate failed to give fight?
- Telangana High Court Clears Way for Lakshmi's NTR Release
- Sumalatha will contest as an independent from Mandya
- JD Lakshminarayana To Take On Balakrishna's Alludu
- Goa's new CM be BJP's Pramod Sawant
- Kamal Hassan announces candidates list by March 20
- KCR in mindset to start National Party after Polls
- SHOCKING: Lokesh To Back out of Mangalagiri?
- Why Pawan Kalyan Chose Gajuwaka and Bhimavaram?
- Jagan demands CBI probe!
- BJP active on Chowkidar campaign!
- Datachor and Vennupottu CBN trending!
- Two Indians among dead in NZ!
- MK Stalin commences campaigning from Thiruvarur constituency by March 20
- Why industrialist quit from Kamal Hassan's MNM Party?