Chief Minister of Tamilnadu Edappadi Palanisamy has made a visit to the Gaja cyclone affected delta areas and met the people of those areas to distribute relief materials as well as check on the magnitude of impact of the cyclone.
He also tasted the food given to propel there Chief minister Edappadi Palanisamy after a week post the rampage of Gaja cyclone reached the delta areas by train and has been inspecting areas like Thiruvarur and Nagapattinam yesterday and he has reached the areas through Karaikal express.
Firstly he distributed relief materials and entered a relief camp at a place named Kovilpathu and saw the food storage, and asked to reconstruct damaged food storage area, and in relief camp in Vettaikaraniruppu he tasted the food given to people along with deputy chief minister O Panneerselvam and OS Manian.
Male Elephant passed away while crossing electrocuted fence Accordingly a male elephant tragically passed away while trying to cross a fence in Nagarhole National Park in Karnataka on Saturday. Reportedly iron fences were erected in parts of the park to prevent elephants from crossing over into human settlements and the 42 year old elephant had crossed over and raided an agricultural field on Friday and however, the elephant got stuck on the fence on the way back to the Veerahosahalli range.
- Karunanidhi statue unveiled in DMK HQ
- Amit Shah visits Telangana to estimate loss of BJP
- Is Kamal Hassan making alliance with Congress & DMK ahead of 2019 LS elections?
- Duraimurugan on Rahul's Chennai sentiment!
- Piety cyclone to cause heavy winds!
- Events at Karunanidhi Statue opening!
- Bhupesh Baghel to become Chattisgarh CM
- AP likely to be touched by Cyclone Phethai
- KTR gearing up for Gram Panchayat Polls
- Will Thoothukudi Sterlite be reopened?
- Owaisi challenges Chandrababu Naidu
- Will Janasena's Fortune be changed soon?
- Is Anushka Shetty ready to marry a Business Tycoon?
- Why Arogyasri Services comes to a halt in AP Hospital from Monday?
- Has Money played major role in Telangana Elections?