Reportedly with maoist activities still prevalent and active on the Andhra-Odisha border, Andhra Pradesh DGP R.P Thakur has taken a measure that has become the talk among government officials. Meanwhile Araku MLA and Tribal Welfare minister of Andhra Pradesh Kidari Sravan Kumar has been provided Octopus security.
Furthermore Kidari, though the youngest minister in AP Cabinet, is the only one to have got such an elite security cover. Moreover Octopus (Organization for Counter Terrorist Operations) is an elite anti-terror group formed in 2007 and the OCTOPUS commandos are trained to handle highly sophisticated weaponry. Reportedly after his father Kidari Sarveswara Rao got killed his Maoists, there is intelligence information that Sravana’s life also has the Reds threat and hence, the security cover has been upgraded for him.
Moreover this is the first time that the AP Government has provided such an elite security force to guard a minister. As per report senior ministers and other leaders in the party are fretting at such a security upgrade for the young minister. However, the seniors and TDP leaders need understand the sensitivity of the situation in which Sravan was made an MLA and need to respect it.
#GautamGambhir joins BJP - says He is impressed by PM Modi's Vision Former Indian cricketer and opening batsman Gautam Gambhir, who had also captained Kolkata Knight Riders and Delhi Daredevil sin IPL has now joined Bharatiya Janata Party. With the elections nearing, both BJP and Congress are keen on roping in star candidates and recently former cricketer Jadeja's wife had joined BJP, and now Gambhir has joined.
- Pawan Kalyan's Accusations Worrying Pithapuram Sitting MLA
- Tough Fight In Rajahmundry City
- Fear of Failure for Chandra Babu Naidu
- A common man for YSRCP in Srikakulam
- #WorldWaterDay #SaveWater - Every drop counts
- Bengaluru, the cheapest Asian City!
- The big contest at Vizianagaram!
- KCR keeps TRS busy!
- List of TRS Candidates for Parliament
- Modi Ignores LK Advani Yet Again
- Mangalagiri.. Not easy for Lokesh
- Jet Airways Pilots urged PM to instruct Management for settling pending salaries
- List of BJP Candidates for Parliament
- Kamal Hassan's MNM Party will not indulge in horse trading in LS Polls
- Balayya achieved fame for his Violent Eccentricities than Social Work