Reports stated about Airtel Rs. 98 prepaid recharge plan, which is Bharti Airtel offering three prepaid recharge plans under Rs. 100. The Airtel Rs. 98 plan comes with 3GB data and a validity of 28 days while the Airtel Rs. 95 comes with full talk time of Rs. 95 as well as 500 MB 3/4G data. There is also a Rs. 92 prepaid recharge pack which comes with 6 GB of data. However, users don’t get unlimited voice calling or SMS benefit.
Next is Reliance Jio Rs. 98 prepaid recharge plan and it was stated that Reliance Jio Rs. 98 prepaid recharge plan comes with 2GB of total 4G data, unlimited local, STD and roaming voice calls, 300 messages and a validity of 28 days. Meanwhile users also get a free subscription to the whole suite of Jio apps, the plan earlier came with a validity of 28 days.
Thirdly Vodafone Rs. 95 prepaid recharge plan comes with full talk time of the given value as well as 500MB data. While the validity of this prepaid recharge pack is 28 days, subscribers don’t get any unlimited voice calling or SMS benefits. Moreover that said, all outgoing calls will be charged at 30 paise per minute.
SC dismissed PIL challenging dissolution of J&K Assembly by Governor Satya Pal Malik New Delhi sources stated that a bench comprising Chief Justice Ranjan Gogoi and Justice S K Kaul said "We are not inclined to interfere (with the decision of the Governor)". Meanwhile the bench was hearing a PIL filed by BJP leader Gagan Bhagat, who was an MLA before the Assembly was dissolved.
- Which Party will win Higher Percentage in Telangana?
- Strange case of a damaging goat!
- H Raja again in controversy!
- Ravishankar firm on program plans!
- People against Jayalalitha's memorial!
- Jaipur Princess filed for Divorce
- Bengaluru boy uses Broomstick to beat his Mother
- Ramdas Athawale slapped by 30 old man at a public event in Maharashtra
- KTR openly claims that TRS would return to power with 100 seats
- Will Congress' talks with MIM give an edge?
- World Bank says remittance inflow to India last year was USD 68.9 billion
- Trump's Son in Law had private conversations with Saudi Crown Prince
- Vaiko warned as TN worst affected in India for Mekedatu Project
- Wedding celebrations of Isha Ambani as grand as expected
- Australian Shark trampled a surfer