Chennai sources stated that as Rajinikanth-Akshay Kumar starrer '2.0' had released yesterday i.e. on Thursday, the Madras High Court has directed 37 internet service providers (ISPs) to block over 12,000 websites that exhibit pirated versions of Tamil movies. Meanwhile the list includes more than 2,000 websites operated by 'TamilRockers. Reportedly Justice M Sundar passed the order while allowing a plea moved by Lyca Productions Private Limited, the movie's producer.
Furthermore when the plea came up, Lyca's counsel Vijayan Subramanian produced an extensive list of 12,564 illegal websites. As per report the counsel contended that when 'TamilRockers' website is blocked, it immediately creates mirror websites by changing an insignificant part of the Uniform Resource Locator (URL) or any other extension, and are therefore able to reinstate the infringing material with minimal effort.
Recently Subramanian produced a probable list of extension of 'TamilRockers' and sought an injunction against all such websites. Moreover according to Lyca the producer has invested substantial sums of money in the production of the film and it is scheduled to be released in more than 7,000 screens in India and worldwide including Chennai, on November 29. The company contended that such websites are allowed to be viewed in India through various internet service providers such as the 37 listed in the plea.
H Raja again in controversy! Tamilnadu BJP leader H Raja has again Landed himself in a controversy following his tweet attacking Viduthalai Chiruthaigal party leader Thol Thirumavalavan referring to him as an alcoholic. He has shared a video where in an Ambedkar function a youngster is seen speaking where he vows to love, marry a particular caste girls
- Ravishankar firm on program plans!
- People against Jayalalitha's memorial!
- Jaipur Princess filed for Divorce
- Bengaluru boy uses Broomstick to beat his Mother
- Ramdas Athawale slapped by 30 old man at a public event in Maharashtra
- KTR openly claims that TRS would return to power with 100 seats
- Will Congress' talks with MIM give an edge?
- World Bank says remittance inflow to India last year was USD 68.9 billion
- Trump's Son in Law had private conversations with Saudi Crown Prince
- Vaiko warned as TN worst affected in India for Mekedatu Project
- Wedding celebrations of Isha Ambani as grand as expected
- Australian Shark trampled a surfer
- World's Largest Arabic Audio Libraries launched in Dubai
- Will Owl Bird create misfortune for Elections?
- Telangana polls reflected the paradox of perceptions of rural & urban voters