Accordingly Prime Minister Narendra Modi, who is campaigning for the BJP in Telangana ahead of the Assembly elections, has once again evoked Sardar Patel and said that Telangana wouldn't have been a reality if Sardar Patel did not free the erstwhile Hyderabad State from Nizam Rule. Meanwhile stating that Patel is the reason for India's unity, he said we can say "Bharat Maata ki Jai" in India only because of Patel.
Furthermore in case of the South, evoking sentiments of Sardar Patel or any other national figure does not work as regional leaders have dominated the political landscape in the South. Reportedly in a new state like Telangana, evoking leaders from the Telangana movement or from the region could have proved to be a huge plus point for the BJP but it has missed the opportunity.
Moreover additionally, Modi has also attacked Congress while going soft on regional parties in the states. While these remarks come at a time where non-NDA regional allies are coming together against the BJP to form an Alternative Front and further going by the BJP's election strategies for Telangana, it looks like the party needs to understand regional politics well and appeal to the locals on an issue based approach.
Why PK team left before the AP results out? YS Jagan never ever went to any other are office to meet. After the completion of polling in Andhra Pradesh, Jagan went to Prashant Kishore’s office to conduct the discussion after the poll. Prashant Kishore team gave PPT presentation to Jagan on polling trend in AP.
- Chandrababu Behind EVMs Malfunctioning in Andhra Pradesh
- LV Subrahmanyam Gets Time for Taking Revenge on Chandrababu
- Man kills wife by cutting head!
- BJP MLA says Kumarasamy is buffalo!
- Tik Tok removed by Google from Play store!
- Chennai Beach - Arakkonam - Chengalpet services coming soon!
- Karnataka IAS officer suspended for checking Modi's helicopter?
- North Korea oversees test of new weapon -KCNA
- Reliance registered as seller on online stopped accepting fresh orders for products
- Why Sundar Pichai did not cast his vote in Tamilnadu?
- Karnataka & West Bengal face violent situation during second phase of voting
- Will Pawan come in front of media & boast of CM seat his party will win?
- Earth's surface has been warming globally over the past 15 years: NASA
- Kunwer Sachdeva, History Maker Founder & CEO, Su-Kam
- Sakshi Ratings in Election Week Indicate YSR Congress Victory