According to sources the Opposition had demanded to discuss the adjournment motion over Sabarimala before the Question Hour. Meanwhile Speaker P Sreeramakrishnan canceled the Question Hour and moved on to other proceedings and hence this was followed by an argument between the Opposition MLAs and the Speaker as the latter said continued protest in the house was not approved.
Furthermore the Congress led Opposition members were shouting slogans during the Question Hour and came out to the well of the Assembly with placards and banners. Accordingly the ministers then put on the answers for the question for the Question Hour on table. Reports added the opposition Leader Ramesh Chennithala alleged that the Kerala government was trying to sabotage the Sabarimala pilgrimage and he also demanded that section 144 declared Sabarimala be lifted, and alleged that there are no basic facilities for the pilgrims.
Moreover Devaswom Minister Kadakampally Surendran countered Chennithala’s argument saying that the protest of the Opposition United Democratic Front is the testimony to the fact that they are evading the Sabarimala issue. Reportedly Travancore Devaswom Board President A Padmakumar said that the attempts of those who create issue in the name of Sabarimala are trying to boost temples run by private people.
Hyderabad Police organized Job Connect program to provide job opportunities Accordingly the Falaknuma police in Hyderabad organized a 'Job Connect' program at The Progress High School in Engine Bowli as part of its ‘community policing’ initiative. Meanwhile the police said that a total of 4,200 youth, both men and women holding various educational qualifications, had attended the program held between 9 am and 5 pm.
- GoAir to operate services from Kannur to Muscat from February 28
- Did Sasikala have special privileges in Jail?
- Telangana CM KCR's ideology to make Telangana roads shine like a Mirror
- Lalu Prasad Yadav to get a verdict on January 28!
- H.Raja gets triggered with Stalin speech!
- Dhanush's costar reveals sexual harassment trouble!
- Did Congress MLA gift Mercedes Benz to Siddaramaiah?
- I salute Manohar Parrikar's efforts at work," PM Modi
- Muhurtam for Telangana CM KCR's Chandiyaagam is fixed
- Traffic diversions in Chennai for Republic Day Parade
- UNESCO names Rio De Janeiro as 2020 World's Capital Structure
- Sri Lanka wants to take back all Sri Lankan Tamil refugees in India
- Rythu Bandhu Scheme becomes part of National Agenda of action: Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan
- Maverick director RGV to come up with a creative poster goes Viral
- CM Chandrababu Naidu unveiled NTR statue