As per report the cell phone operators raising severe objections against Shankar, Rajinikanth and Akshay Kumar’s 2.0 have come as a shocking move. Meanwhile just hours before the film's release the cell phone operators association has demanded for a re-censor of the film and alleged that the film would have "objectionable" content that would showcase cell phones in a "poor light".
Meanwhile this unwanted controversy would only add up to the huge buzz surrounding the film. Presently the worry of cellular operators is totally unwanted as no one would stop using mobile phones or even reduce their usage after watching the film 2.0. Further no doubt, movies have great reach into masses and they influence people a lot, but that doesn't mean people would do each and everything that is shown on silver screen.
Moreover even if Shankar tells a message that the over use of mobile phones should cut down, the effect wouldn't be there as mobile phones have penetrated into lives of people beyond anyone's imagination and it has become party of everybody's life these days. Hence Shankar seems to be focusing only on the disadvantage of overusing the mobile phones, but, well, before jumping to conclusions and watch for the film.
Thirumavalavan confirms no PMK with DMK! Viduthalai Chiruthaigal party leader Thol Thirumavalavan has said that Pattali Makkal Katchi party won't be joining the DMK alliance and that there was no possibility of this alliance happening. There are efforts and activities happening in TN political scenario to form a union against the ruling AIADMK party, and even PMK party has been a part of these efforts against ADMK.
- Congress ahead in Rajasthan & Chhattisgarh
- Protests before Kerala CM residence!
- Congress Leads in Chhattisgarh,Rajasthan, TRS in Telangana
- #TelanganaElections2018 - Zero chances for Lotus to Bloom anywhere in South India
- #TelanganaElections2018 - TRS got 77% of the Polled votes and this is one of the best margins in Indian Democratic History
- Voter turnout in Hyderabad fell to a dismal figure of 48.9%
- Call centre for Women's Emergency helpline inaugurated in Chennai
- #AssemblyElections2018 - Track Live Updates
- #AssemblyElections2018 -A humongous victory for TRS surpassing 90 seat mark, Congress Leads in 3 states
- Counting of Votes for Telangana in full swing
- TRS Leading in Early Trends of Counting!!!
- Polling results from Rajasthan, Telangana, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh & Mizoram LIVE UPDATES
- Telangana Leaders took Four Days break before Counting of Votes
- Top House Democrats raised prospect of impeachment for Trump
- SC dismissed PIL challenging dissolution of J&K Assembly by Governor Satya Pal Malik