In a fatal road accident, Minister Balakrishna Reddy's car was involved and he fortunately escaped death. Minister Balakrisha Reddy is the cattle maintenance minister of the state, and earlier he had been the minister of youth welfare, and sports department and also as law minister of the state. His native place is Hosur.
Yesterday evening he had been traveling from Hosur to Thenkanikottai in his car. When his car was crossing an area named Thinnur, another car which had come in the opposite direction in extreme speed had hit the minister's car, and though the minister had escaped fortunately, his car was completely damaged.
As the minister's car was fatally hit by another speeding car, the whole area was filled with chaos and confusion, and following this police and other department officers rushed to the area to take swift action.
Piety cyclone to cause heavy winds! It has been said that Piety cyclone which has been stationed near Chennai will cross the sea, near Andhra Pradesh today noon. It has been expected that there will be heavy winds, at the speed of 50-60 kilometers per hour. A pressure area formed in the Bay of Bengal has turned out into a cyclone, and this was named as Piety.
- Events at Karunanidhi Statue opening!
- Bhupesh Baghel to become Chattisgarh CM
- AP likely to be touched by Cyclone Phethai
- KTR gearing up for Gram Panchayat Polls
- Will Thoothukudi Sterlite be reopened?
- Owaisi challenges Chandrababu Naidu
- Will Janasena's Fortune be changed soon?
- Is Anushka Shetty ready to marry a Business Tycoon?
- Why Arogyasri Services comes to a halt in AP Hospital from Monday?
- Has Money played major role in Telangana Elections?
- KCRs risky decisions in times are fruitful
- Ranil Wickremesinghe takes oath as Sri Lanka's PM on Sunday
- Why Anushka Shetty missing away from limelight?
- IndiGo Flight from Mumbai to Lucknow grounded due to Bomb Threat
- IFF kick-started in Chennai