In a fatal road accident, Minister Balakrishna Reddy's car was involved and he fortunately escaped death. Minister Balakrisha Reddy is the cattle maintenance minister of the state, and earlier he had been the minister of youth welfare, and sports department and also as law minister of the state. His native place is Hosur.
Yesterday evening he had been traveling from Hosur to Thenkanikottai in his car. When his car was crossing an area named Thinnur, another car which had come in the opposite direction in extreme speed had hit the minister's car, and though the minister had escaped fortunately, his car was completely damaged.
As the minister's car was fatally hit by another speeding car, the whole area was filled with chaos and confusion, and following this police and other department officers rushed to the area to take swift action.
#GautamGambhir joins BJP - says He is impressed by PM Modi's Vision Former Indian cricketer and opening batsman Gautam Gambhir, who had also captained Kolkata Knight Riders and Delhi Daredevil sin IPL has now joined Bharatiya Janata Party. With the elections nearing, both BJP and Congress are keen on roping in star candidates and recently former cricketer Jadeja's wife had joined BJP, and now Gambhir has joined.
- Pawan Kalyan's Accusations Worrying Pithapuram Sitting MLA
- Tough Fight In Rajahmundry City
- Fear of Failure for Chandra Babu Naidu
- A common man for YSRCP in Srikakulam
- #WorldWaterDay #SaveWater - Every drop counts
- Bengaluru, the cheapest Asian City!
- The big contest at Vizianagaram!
- KCR keeps TRS busy!
- List of TRS Candidates for Parliament
- Modi Ignores LK Advani Yet Again
- Mangalagiri.. Not easy for Lokesh
- Jet Airways Pilots urged PM to instruct Management for settling pending salaries
- List of BJP Candidates for Parliament
- Kamal Hassan's MNM Party will not indulge in horse trading in LS Polls
- Balayya achieved fame for his Violent Eccentricities than Social Work