Sources from Chennai made a statement that City police commissioner A. K. Viswanathan inaugurated 437 CCTV cameras along E.V.R Salai under Kilpauk police limits. Meanwhile after Flower Bazaar, the Greater Chennai Police have brought Kilpauk police station jurisdiction under the surveillance of closed circuit television (CCTV) cameras.
Furthermore it was stated that a total of 437 cameras have been installed along the E.V.R Salai from Ega Theater at Kilapuk to CMBT flyover under Kilpauk jurisdiction. Meanwhile Commissioner AK Viswanathan addressed a gathering of traders and public and explained the importance of installing CCTV cameras to curb crimes in the city and advised the public to install cameras outside the shops and houses.
Reports stated that more than 65% of the city is under CCTV Surveillance and the ongoing third eye campaign will bring the entire city under CCTV surveillance for better maintenance of law and order and to deter offenders.
Thirumavalavan confirms no PMK with DMK! Viduthalai Chiruthaigal party leader Thol Thirumavalavan has said that Pattali Makkal Katchi party won't be joining the DMK alliance and that there was no possibility of this alliance happening. There are efforts and activities happening in TN political scenario to form a union against the ruling AIADMK party, and even PMK party has been a part of these efforts against ADMK.
- Congress ahead in Rajasthan & Chhattisgarh
- Protests before Kerala CM residence!
- Congress Leads in Chhattisgarh,Rajasthan, TRS in Telangana
- #TelanganaElections2018 - Zero chances for Lotus to Bloom anywhere in South India
- #TelanganaElections2018 - TRS got 77% of the Polled votes and this is one of the best margins in Indian Democratic History
- Voter turnout in Hyderabad fell to a dismal figure of 48.9%
- Call centre for Women's Emergency helpline inaugurated in Chennai
- #AssemblyElections2018 - Track Live Updates
- #AssemblyElections2018 -A humongous victory for TRS surpassing 90 seat mark, Congress Leads in 3 states
- Counting of Votes for Telangana in full swing
- TRS Leading in Early Trends of Counting!!!
- Polling results from Rajasthan, Telangana, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh & Mizoram LIVE UPDATES
- Telangana Leaders took Four Days break before Counting of Votes
- Top House Democrats raised prospect of impeachment for Trump
- SC dismissed PIL challenging dissolution of J&K Assembly by Governor Satya Pal Malik