Sources from Chennai made a statement that City police commissioner A. K. Viswanathan inaugurated 437 CCTV cameras along E.V.R Salai under Kilpauk police limits. Meanwhile after Flower Bazaar, the Greater Chennai Police have brought Kilpauk police station jurisdiction under the surveillance of closed circuit television (CCTV) cameras.
Furthermore it was stated that a total of 437 cameras have been installed along the E.V.R Salai from Ega Theater at Kilapuk to CMBT flyover under Kilpauk jurisdiction. Meanwhile Commissioner AK Viswanathan addressed a gathering of traders and public and explained the importance of installing CCTV cameras to curb crimes in the city and advised the public to install cameras outside the shops and houses.
Reports stated that more than 65% of the city is under CCTV Surveillance and the ongoing third eye campaign will bring the entire city under CCTV surveillance for better maintenance of law and order and to deter offenders.
CBN just a producer says Jagan! YS Jaganmohan is going all out against Jana Sena party and Praja Shanti Party. In recent election meetings in Guntur, he made Pawan Kalyan references. Jagan said recently formed parties are helping TDP and conveying wrong ideas to AP voters. Jagan said people not to believe an actor totally under control of CM Chandrababu Naidu.
- Student's answers with KGF, Baahubali references!
- Seniors given voluntary retirement!
- Can Balayya get Muslim votes?
- Do Chandrababu Naidu have rights to YS Jagan as a Ganja Plant?
- AP Youngsters, Ladies in support of YS Jagan
- How many more wickets will fall in YSRC trap, to attack Pawan Kalyan?
- Will Ruling TDP Retain Power to finish Pending Works???
- Helicopter gives trouble YSRCP (FAN)!
- Will Pakistan face lot of economic problems because of India?
- Did CBN fulfill Poll Promises in 2014 Elections? : YS Jagan
- Will Kamal Hassan contest in LS Polls?
- History Maker: Nitin Shah - Managing Director, Nitin Group of Companies
- Pawan Kalyan - The Faded Power?
- Jagan Drops A Bomb on Nara Lokesh in Mangalagiri
- After 14 years this Coimbatore Govt School gets power supply