Hyderabad sources reported that chief electoral officer Rajat Kumar said unless IT employees diligently cast their vote with 100% turnouts, there won’t be policy pronouncements for IT industries and employees. He said “We get the government we deserve if we fail to vote. No exemption (for IT companies) from holiday unless it is for defense considerations. Our country and democracy should be the first priority for techies. You have to be agents of change”.
Recently the CEO was speaking with heads of IT companies at an interactive session arranged by the Society for Cyberabad Security Council (SCSC), at the Cyberabad Police Commissionerate at Gachibowli. Furthermore while urging techies to participate, the poll panel official said that IT companies must remain shut on December 7. Further IT representatives pointed out that most of the IT employees worked for companies in the United States, Australia, and if operations stopped it would even impact the stock of the companies.
Moreover IT executives and leaders were hesitant about declaring or observing a holiday throughout the day and also they said they would give a half day holiday or permission for voting by their staff. Further the labor commissioner has been directed to check whether the organizations have granted a holiday on December 7 and if not initiate action as per laws.
Tough Fight in Visakhapatnam Visakhapatnam Distrcit is one crucial place for politics this time. Bheemili poll is very much interesting now. Coming to Anakapalli, the politics in this region are very friendly to the contestants.
- Ali Trying To Get Janasena Ticket?
- Arrests in YS Family Just Before Elections?
- Vamsi stunned everyone with Nomination!
- KCR aware of tempo at Centre after Election announced: KTR
- TDP Changes Candidate After Candidate Reluctant to Contest
- Will Telugu mega heroes do something for Pawans Jansena?
- All eyes on Bheemili Parliament Constituency
- Surprising Decisions from Jagan Mohan Reddy
- Big Fight Confirmed in Visakhapatnam East!
- Pawan Kalyan's Double Standards Exposed
- Pawan Kalyan fans watching his every step carefully
- Former MLA's Shocking Comments on Janasena
- Lokesh Continues To Make A Joke of Himself in Mangalagiri
- Will TDP Leaders stop Phone tapping of YSRCP Leaders?
- SBI launches careless transaction!