Hyderabad sources reported that chief electoral officer Rajat Kumar said unless IT employees diligently cast their vote with 100% turnouts, there won’t be policy pronouncements for IT industries and employees. He said “We get the government we deserve if we fail to vote. No exemption (for IT companies) from holiday unless it is for defense considerations. Our country and democracy should be the first priority for techies. You have to be agents of change”.
Recently the CEO was speaking with heads of IT companies at an interactive session arranged by the Society for Cyberabad Security Council (SCSC), at the Cyberabad Police Commissionerate at Gachibowli. Furthermore while urging techies to participate, the poll panel official said that IT companies must remain shut on December 7. Further IT representatives pointed out that most of the IT employees worked for companies in the United States, Australia, and if operations stopped it would even impact the stock of the companies.
Moreover IT executives and leaders were hesitant about declaring or observing a holiday throughout the day and also they said they would give a half day holiday or permission for voting by their staff. Further the labor commissioner has been directed to check whether the organizations have granted a holiday on December 7 and if not initiate action as per laws.
Male Elephant passed away while crossing electrocuted fence Accordingly a male elephant tragically passed away while trying to cross a fence in Nagarhole National Park in Karnataka on Saturday. Reportedly iron fences were erected in parts of the park to prevent elephants from crossing over into human settlements and the 42 year old elephant had crossed over and raided an agricultural field on Friday and however, the elephant got stuck on the fence on the way back to the Veerahosahalli range.
- Karunanidhi statue unveiled in DMK HQ
- Amit Shah visits Telangana to estimate loss of BJP
- Is Kamal Hassan making alliance with Congress & DMK ahead of 2019 LS elections?
- Duraimurugan on Rahul's Chennai sentiment!
- Piety cyclone to cause heavy winds!
- Events at Karunanidhi Statue opening!
- Bhupesh Baghel to become Chattisgarh CM
- AP likely to be touched by Cyclone Phethai
- KTR gearing up for Gram Panchayat Polls
- Will Thoothukudi Sterlite be reopened?
- Owaisi challenges Chandrababu Naidu
- Will Janasena's Fortune be changed soon?
- Is Anushka Shetty ready to marry a Business Tycoon?
- Why Arogyasri Services comes to a halt in AP Hospital from Monday?
- Has Money played major role in Telangana Elections?