Sources from Adilabad stated that caretaker Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao said that a non-BJP and non-Congress federal front should be formed at the Centre to protect the state’s rights and added that such a government will amend the law in Parliament to enable the implementation of reservations more than 50%. Accordingly KCR said that it was the responsibility of the Central government to give 12% reservations to minorities and tribals, but both the Congress and BJP were silent on this.
Furthermore KCR was addressing the Praja Ashirvada Sabha in Adilabad town and he described the present elections as crucial in the interests of people and the development of the state and admitted that he had brought in the elections to continue the ongoing development. Reportedly he said that there are only two candidates in the fray one representing the Kutami of the TDP and Congress and the other of the TRS.
Moreover he said there are other candidates too in the fray but one need not worry about them as they are contesting just for namesake. Reports added in the Kagaznagar public meeting, KCR said that this vote would change the fate of people and decide their future. Further he challenged Prime Minister Narendra Modi and party president Amit Shah to name a single state where they were implementing free power to agriculture and pensions.
Cyclonic Storm prevails over AP & North Tamilnadu According to sources the IMD stated the deep depression over south Bay of Bengal is likely to intensify into a cyclonic storm over the next 24 hours. Meanwhile the cyclonic storm is expected to move towards Andhra Pradesh and adjoining north Tamilnadu coast over the next 72 hours and the regions could witness heavy to very heavy rainfall.
- Interpol issued RCN to Mehul Choksi
- Ambani spent 100 Crores for Isha Ambani's Wedding
- YSRCP Leaders made a complaint to EC preventing Fake Votes
- Employee comes in Ambulance to ask leave!
- Minister Vijayabhaskar expresses joy!
- Rahul gives an opportunity for BJP!
- BJP losing Urban seats Day by Day
- Malaysia Fantastic Deals Package launched for Indian Tourists
- KTR confident in winning Lok Sabha Polls by 2019
- Swiggy's Next Customer base is Students
- Will KCR replicate Rythu Bandhu Scheme across India?
- Celebrities across Globe attended Isha-Anand Royal Wedding
- KCR took oath as CM of Telangana for Second Time
- Bumper Airfare Fly to any place with Rs.999
- Single use plastic be banned in TN from January 1, 2019