Sources from Adilabad stated that caretaker Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao said that a non-BJP and non-Congress federal front should be formed at the Centre to protect the state’s rights and added that such a government will amend the law in Parliament to enable the implementation of reservations more than 50%. Accordingly KCR said that it was the responsibility of the Central government to give 12% reservations to minorities and tribals, but both the Congress and BJP were silent on this.
Furthermore KCR was addressing the Praja Ashirvada Sabha in Adilabad town and he described the present elections as crucial in the interests of people and the development of the state and admitted that he had brought in the elections to continue the ongoing development. Reportedly he said that there are only two candidates in the fray one representing the Kutami of the TDP and Congress and the other of the TRS.
Moreover he said there are other candidates too in the fray but one need not worry about them as they are contesting just for namesake. Reports added in the Kagaznagar public meeting, KCR said that this vote would change the fate of people and decide their future. Further he challenged Prime Minister Narendra Modi and party president Amit Shah to name a single state where they were implementing free power to agriculture and pensions.
Jagan Drops A Bomb on Nara Lokesh in Mangalagiri After considering surveys in ten constituencies across the state and looking for a safe place, Lokesh was fielded by Chandrababu in Mangalgiri Constituency. TDP leaders themselves say that Chandrababu is now doubtful if Lokesh wins there. Lokesh is aggressively campaigning in the constituency but the response has been very poor.
- After 14 years this Coimbatore Govt School gets power supply
- Rajahmundry Becomes Tough for all Parties
- Balayogi Son's Sudden Entry Shocks All
- TDP Candidate's Nomination Likely To Be Rejected?
- Kakinada Turns Crucial for 2019 Polls
- YS Jagan delivers aggressive speech against CBN & Pawan
- Censor Board Clears Lakshmi's NTR, Releasing on 29th March
- If you are Voting for Pawan Kalyan's Janasena, it means you are supporting TDP
- Tamilnadu PMK Leader Anbumani Assets worth revealed
- What will happen if you vote for NOTA? Can it affect election results if NOTA gets a majority?
- MK Stalin ready to Investigate Jayalalitha's death after coming to power
- Tamilisai contesting in Thoothukudi!
- Fire accident in AIIMS hospital!
- NTR and Jagan have same ideology
- Not so Easy for Pawan Kalyan!