From December 4, the jacto Geo union employees have planned to join a protest, since the peace talks between the Jacto Geo union members and the Tamilnadu government has failed, the Jacto Geo has announced a protest now. It has been said that insisting a 7 point demand structure, the Jacto Geo union will be launching a protest from December 4.
The pay differences must be removed, cancellation of the new pension scheme, and reinstating of the old pension system, are some of the demands of the jacto geo. Even after numerous protests demanding the said demands, since the TN government did not pay heed to the requests, now, the Jacto Geo has announced continuous protests against the TN govt demanding the same.
Under Jacto Geo there are 25 teachers unions, 30 government employees unions and earlier existing 74 govt employees unions and a total of 165 unions will be participating in this strike from December 4.
Lokesh took risk where as Pavan played safe game! Lokesh and Pavan Kalyan made their political debut and test their luck by contesting to Assembly. Lokesh has decided to contest from Mangalagiri where as Pavan Kalyan shows his intention to contest from Bhimavaram and Gajuwaka Assembly segments.
- Kanna will be the candidate of Vizag MP?
- What is Roja's Condition in Nagari This Time?
- TDP's Efforts To Prevent YSRCP Hindupur MP Nomination Foiled
- CM Chandrababu is Criminal Minister: Jagan
- Why former Indian Cricketer Azharuddin denied MP ticket?
- YS Jagan Mohan Reddy lashed out at Chandrababu Naidu for delay in Polavaram Project
- Bhimavaram & Gajuwaka best bets for Pawan Kalyan by partys General Body
- Nagababu Joins Party, Janasena Becomes Another Family Pack