From December 4, the jacto Geo union employees have planned to join a protest, since the peace talks between the Jacto Geo union members and the Tamilnadu government has failed, the Jacto Geo has announced a protest now. It has been said that insisting a 7 point demand structure, the Jacto Geo union will be launching a protest from December 4.
The pay differences must be removed, cancellation of the new pension scheme, and reinstating of the old pension system, are some of the demands of the jacto geo. Even after numerous protests demanding the said demands, since the TN government did not pay heed to the requests, now, the Jacto Geo has announced continuous protests against the TN govt demanding the same.
Under Jacto Geo there are 25 teachers unions, 30 government employees unions and earlier existing 74 govt employees unions and a total of 165 unions will be participating in this strike from December 4.
Ravishankar firm on program plans! Art of living founder Sri Sri Ravishankar has said that with the help of court, an order will be obtained and his planned meditation program will be conducted in Thanjavur Periya Kovil temple itself. On behalf of art of living foundation it was planned to host meditation programs on Fridays and Saturdays on the premises of Thanjavur Periya Kovil itself.
- People against Jayalalitha's memorial!
- Jaipur Princess filed for Divorce
- Bengaluru boy uses Broomstick to beat his Mother
- Ramdas Athawale slapped by 30 old man at a public event in Maharashtra
- KTR openly claims that TRS would return to power with 100 seats
- Will Congress' talks with MIM give an edge?
- World Bank says remittance inflow to India last year was USD 68.9 billion
- Trump's Son in Law had private conversations with Saudi Crown Prince
- Vaiko warned as TN worst affected in India for Mekedatu Project
- Wedding celebrations of Isha Ambani as grand as expected
- Australian Shark trampled a surfer
- World's Largest Arabic Audio Libraries launched in Dubai
- Will Owl Bird create misfortune for Elections?
- Telangana polls reflected the paradox of perceptions of rural & urban voters
- Congress Spokesperson attacked Yogi Adithyanath