Telecom regulatory authority of India has reportedly taken an action against the telecom operators like Bharti Airtel, Vodafone, Idea and prominent operators who were threatening their subscribers that their incoming services will be cancelled if they are not doing a recharge of Rs 35 every month.
Since a lot of complaints were received by TRAI with regards to this cancellation of incoming facility, the TRAI regulation committee has made moves to control this moves by telecom operators. The subscribers were threatened over SMS by operators like banks asking customers to maintain balance that if they don't recharge every month with a minimal balance their incoming facilities will be cancelled.
Now TRAI has ordered that in such cases of no minimal recharges, the telecom operators cannot cancel services, and ordered that the carriers like Airtel and Vodafone can make requests to their customers to recharge, but must not disable incoming, or disable the sim card. It has been said by the carriers that after the arrival of Reliance Jio there are heavy losses and to face the losses only they had to make this move of minimal recharge mandating.
Lokesh took risk where as Pavan played safe game! Lokesh and Pavan Kalyan made their political debut and test their luck by contesting to Assembly. Lokesh has decided to contest from Mangalagiri where as Pavan Kalyan shows his intention to contest from Bhimavaram and Gajuwaka Assembly segments.
- Kanna will be the candidate of Vizag MP?
- What is Roja's Condition in Nagari This Time?
- TDP's Efforts To Prevent YSRCP Hindupur MP Nomination Foiled
- CM Chandrababu is Criminal Minister: Jagan
- Why former Indian Cricketer Azharuddin denied MP ticket?
- YS Jagan Mohan Reddy lashed out at Chandrababu Naidu for delay in Polavaram Project
- Bhimavaram & Gajuwaka best bets for Pawan Kalyan by partys General Body
- Nagababu Joins Party, Janasena Becomes Another Family Pack