According to sources Lagadapati Rajagopal's prediction
that 8 to 10 rebels or independents would win in Telangana polls has kicked up a
major storm. However, this has given rise to speculation that none of the two
major parties would get majority. Speculations are rife that it could lead to a
hung too. Furthermore he said that either one would win with majority and form
the government or Rajagopal stuck to his promise that he wouldn't reveal his
predictions until 7th December, the polling day.
Recently KCR has fired at Rajagopal albeit without taking his name. when speaking at Praja Ashirwada Sabha on Friday night, KCR said those who cursed Telangana during the movement are coming up with fake surveys and asked people to not believe in such surveys.
Further when responding to KCR's comment, Lagadapati said KCR had not referred his name. Moreover he also made it clear that there are several fake surveys are being circulated on his name and he asked people to believe only when he comes out in open and declare any surveys in a video. Reportedly he said he would explain his survey and his prediction only on 7th December after the polls are concluded.
Lokesh took risk where as Pavan played safe game! Lokesh and Pavan Kalyan made their political debut and test their luck by contesting to Assembly. Lokesh has decided to contest from Mangalagiri where as Pavan Kalyan shows his intention to contest from Bhimavaram and Gajuwaka Assembly segments.
- Kanna will be the candidate of Vizag MP?
- What is Roja's Condition in Nagari This Time?
- TDP's Efforts To Prevent YSRCP Hindupur MP Nomination Foiled
- CM Chandrababu is Criminal Minister: Jagan
- Why former Indian Cricketer Azharuddin denied MP ticket?
- YS Jagan Mohan Reddy lashed out at Chandrababu Naidu for delay in Polavaram Project
- Bhimavaram & Gajuwaka best bets for Pawan Kalyan by partys General Body
- Nagababu Joins Party, Janasena Becomes Another Family Pack