According to sources Lagadapati Rajagopal's prediction
that 8 to 10 rebels or independents would win in Telangana polls has kicked up a
major storm. However, this has given rise to speculation that none of the two
major parties would get majority. Speculations are rife that it could lead to a
hung too. Furthermore he said that either one would win with majority and form
the government or Rajagopal stuck to his promise that he wouldn't reveal his
predictions until 7th December, the polling day.
Recently KCR has fired at Rajagopal albeit without taking his name. when speaking at Praja Ashirwada Sabha on Friday night, KCR said those who cursed Telangana during the movement are coming up with fake surveys and asked people to not believe in such surveys.
Further when responding to KCR's comment, Lagadapati said KCR had not referred his name. Moreover he also made it clear that there are several fake surveys are being circulated on his name and he asked people to believe only when he comes out in open and declare any surveys in a video. Reportedly he said he would explain his survey and his prediction only on 7th December after the polls are concluded.
Ravishankar firm on program plans! Art of living founder Sri Sri Ravishankar has said that with the help of court, an order will be obtained and his planned meditation program will be conducted in Thanjavur Periya Kovil temple itself. On behalf of art of living foundation it was planned to host meditation programs on Fridays and Saturdays on the premises of Thanjavur Periya Kovil itself.
- People against Jayalalitha's memorial!
- Jaipur Princess filed for Divorce
- Bengaluru boy uses Broomstick to beat his Mother
- Ramdas Athawale slapped by 30 old man at a public event in Maharashtra
- KTR openly claims that TRS would return to power with 100 seats
- Will Congress' talks with MIM give an edge?
- World Bank says remittance inflow to India last year was USD 68.9 billion
- Trump's Son in Law had private conversations with Saudi Crown Prince
- Vaiko warned as TN worst affected in India for Mekedatu Project
- Wedding celebrations of Isha Ambani as grand as expected
- Australian Shark trampled a surfer
- World's Largest Arabic Audio Libraries launched in Dubai
- Will Owl Bird create misfortune for Elections?
- Telangana polls reflected the paradox of perceptions of rural & urban voters
- Congress Spokesperson attacked Yogi Adithyanath