Washington sources reported that President Donald Trump kept his distance from Vladimir Putin at a global summit here Friday that was clouded by an escalating Russia investigation in Washington and sniping with the Kremlin over why Trump canceled a planned meeting with the Russian president. Meanwhile Trump appeared cool toward some of his counterparts and was not seen acknowledging Putin, the autocrat whose interference in the 2016 presidential election is the subject of the Justice Department's far reaching special counsel investigation.
Accordingly Trump began the day on a triumphant note, ceremonially signing a hard-fought trade agreement with Canada and Mexico. Furthermore the summit's themes of global financial stability, dialogue and sustainability were swamped by intrigue surrounding Trump's interactions with Putin and everyone else's with Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, who has been identified by U.S. intelligence as the almost certain hand behind the brutal murder of journalist Jamal Khashoggi in October.
Moreover Trump sounded an upbeat note about the other main theme of the two day gathering the trade fight between the United States and China. Reports added the president said he sees "some good signs" ahead of a high-stakes dinner meeting with Chinese President Xi Jinping, which is set for Saturday.
SC dismissed PIL challenging dissolution of J&K Assembly by Governor Satya Pal Malik New Delhi sources stated that a bench comprising Chief Justice Ranjan Gogoi and Justice S K Kaul said "We are not inclined to interfere (with the decision of the Governor)". Meanwhile the bench was hearing a PIL filed by BJP leader Gagan Bhagat, who was an MLA before the Assembly was dissolved.
- Which Party will win Higher Percentage in Telangana?
- Strange case of a damaging goat!
- H Raja again in controversy!
- Ravishankar firm on program plans!
- People against Jayalalitha's memorial!
- Jaipur Princess filed for Divorce
- Bengaluru boy uses Broomstick to beat his Mother
- Ramdas Athawale slapped by 30 old man at a public event in Maharashtra
- KTR openly claims that TRS would return to power with 100 seats
- Will Congress' talks with MIM give an edge?
- World Bank says remittance inflow to India last year was USD 68.9 billion
- Trump's Son in Law had private conversations with Saudi Crown Prince
- Vaiko warned as TN worst affected in India for Mekedatu Project
- Wedding celebrations of Isha Ambani as grand as expected
- Australian Shark trampled a surfer