Hyderabad sources made a statement that after distributing twin bins to households to segregate dry and wet waste, the GHMC has decided to provide separate garbage dumper bins colored green and blue. As per report officials felt that the two bin system has not been successful, though the corporation distributed 44 lakh bins. Meanwhile irregular visits by Swachh auto-tippers forced citizens in areas where the bins had been removed to dump garbage on the roads.
Furthermore this resulted in more garbage on the streets, giving scope for dogs and insects to breed. Therefore, the corporation will re-identify vulnerable garbage points and place green and blue garbage bins to segregate dry and wet waste separately by the residents.
Moreover a senior GHMC official said that the corporation in order to minimize open dumping and have better sanitation at all colonies has decided to place twin garbage bins for better collection from the source points. Hence the official said that the bins would be removed once the Swachh tipper issue is resolved.
Will Ruling TDP Retain Power to finish Pending Works??? According to sources in a changing political narrative and the heat of elections looming over, political parties in Andhra Pradesh are going all out to woo voters with freebies and schemes, if they win and form a government. Meanwhile with YSR Congress President, announcing Rs. 3000 pension for senior citizens last month in Tirupathi, AP chief minister and Telugu Desam Party (TDP) Chief
- Helicopter gives trouble YSRCP (FAN)!
- Will Pakistan face lot of economic problems because of India?
- Did CBN fulfill Poll Promises in 2014 Elections? : YS Jagan
- Will Kamal Hassan contest in LS Polls?
- History Maker: Nitin Shah - Managing Director, Nitin Group of Companies
- Pawan Kalyan - The Faded Power?
- Jagan Drops A Bomb on Nara Lokesh in Mangalagiri
- After 14 years this Coimbatore Govt School gets power supply
- Rajahmundry Becomes Tough for all Parties
- Balayogi Son's Sudden Entry Shocks All
- TDP Candidate's Nomination Likely To Be Rejected?
- Kakinada Turns Crucial for 2019 Polls
- YS Jagan delivers aggressive speech against CBN & Pawan
- Censor Board Clears Lakshmi's NTR, Releasing on 29th March
- If you are Voting for Pawan Kalyan's Janasena, it means you are supporting TDP