Hyderabad sources reported that AIMIM Chief Asaduddin Owaisi called upon all the Muslim voters in Hyderabad to vote for the TRS. When speaking in a AIMIM led meeting in Bholakpur last night, in support of the Musheerabad Constituency TRS Candidate, Mutha Gopal, Owaisi, he said that the successful implementation of the welfare schemes promulgated by the Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) party chief will definitely bring him back to power as the Chief Minister of Telangana.
Furthermore praising the Caretaker Chief Minister KCR, Owaisi said that the Chief Minister keeping in mind the welfare of the minorities had established 201 residential schools for the educating children from poor Muslim families, where more than 50 thousand children were able to study. Meanwhile he said that the scholarships were given to more than 900 students for studying abroad in different countries.
Moreover he questioned as to what INC leader Rahul Gandhi and TPCC Chief Uttam Kumar had done for the people of Telangana. Reportedly in the past four and half years the TRS had ensured that the Hyderabad stayed safe from any kind of communal violence, which was a regular feature during the Congress regime in the past and he concluded by asking the people to vote for the TRS candidate Mutha Gopal and ensure his win in the Telangana elections on December 7.
SC dismissed PIL challenging dissolution of J&K Assembly by Governor Satya Pal Malik New Delhi sources stated that a bench comprising Chief Justice Ranjan Gogoi and Justice S K Kaul said "We are not inclined to interfere (with the decision of the Governor)". Meanwhile the bench was hearing a PIL filed by BJP leader Gagan Bhagat, who was an MLA before the Assembly was dissolved.
- Which Party will win Higher Percentage in Telangana?
- Strange case of a damaging goat!
- H Raja again in controversy!
- Ravishankar firm on program plans!
- People against Jayalalitha's memorial!
- Jaipur Princess filed for Divorce
- Bengaluru boy uses Broomstick to beat his Mother
- Ramdas Athawale slapped by 30 old man at a public event in Maharashtra
- KTR openly claims that TRS would return to power with 100 seats
- Will Congress' talks with MIM give an edge?
- World Bank says remittance inflow to India last year was USD 68.9 billion
- Trump's Son in Law had private conversations with Saudi Crown Prince
- Vaiko warned as TN worst affected in India for Mekedatu Project
- Wedding celebrations of Isha Ambani as grand as expected
- Australian Shark trampled a surfer