Sources from London stated that Frogmore Cottage on Queen Elizabeth II's estate in the town of Windsor, which was recently announced as the new home of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, has a curious Raj era connect with India. Accordingly the cottage had been a royal gift to Abdul Karim by Queen Victoria, then Empress of India, in recognition of his service and as a sign of her affection towards her Indian aide and confidant.
Meanwhile Karim, whom the monarch referred to as her "Munshi", was just 24 when he arrived in England from Agra to present Victoria with a special mohar, or gold coin, to mark her Golden Jubilee in 1887. Earlier Kensington Palace had confirmed last month that the newly-wed Duke and Duchess of Sussex, who are expecting their first child in the spring of 2019, are set to move out of their west London home at Nottingham Cottage in Kensington Palace before the due date and make the 10 bedroom Frogmore Cottage their family home.
Presently it is set within the peaceful and secluded Frogmore House estate, near Windsor Castle, surrounded by 35 acres of lush green Berkshire countryside. Moreover the estate has its own man-made lake, Frogmore Lake, and is home to the Royal Burial Ground and the tomb of Queen Victoria and Prince Albert.
How many more wickets will fall in YSRC trap, to attack Pawan Kalyan? As per report one by one we have seen how those so-called self-proclaiming fans of Pawan Kalyan turning their backs on the Janasena supreme. Reportedly we have Posani Krishnamurali who always claimed that he has immense respect for Pawan Kalyan. Meanwhile even though he blasted Nara Chandrababu Naidu quite vulgarly, he never slipped his lip on the Janasena supreme.
- Will Ruling TDP Retain Power to finish Pending Works???
- Helicopter gives trouble YSRCP (FAN)!
- Will Pakistan face lot of economic problems because of India?
- Did CBN fulfill Poll Promises in 2014 Elections? : YS Jagan
- Will Kamal Hassan contest in LS Polls?
- History Maker: Nitin Shah - Managing Director, Nitin Group of Companies
- Pawan Kalyan - The Faded Power?
- Jagan Drops A Bomb on Nara Lokesh in Mangalagiri
- After 14 years this Coimbatore Govt School gets power supply
- Rajahmundry Becomes Tough for all Parties
- Balayogi Son's Sudden Entry Shocks All
- TDP Candidate's Nomination Likely To Be Rejected?
- Kakinada Turns Crucial for 2019 Polls
- YS Jagan delivers aggressive speech against CBN & Pawan
- Censor Board Clears Lakshmi's NTR, Releasing on 29th March