New Delhi sources stated that Union Minister for External Affairs and Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) senior leader Sushma Swaraj launched a scathing attack on Congress president Rahul Gandhi, stating that Gandhi and his party are confused about his religion and caste. Meanwhile when addressing media in Jaipur in poll-bound Rajasthan, Swaraj said: “Rahul Gandhi said Prime Minister Narendra Modi does not know the meaning of being a Hindu. He said that because Rahul and Congress are confused about his own religion and caste.
Reportedly for years, the party presented him as a secular leader but near polls when they realized that Hindus are in majority, they created his new image.” Furthermore she added, “We came to know that he is a ‘Janeudhari Brahmin’ but she did not know that the knowledge of this ‘Janeudhari Brahmin’ has increased so much that we will now have to learn the meaning of Hindu from him. God forbid that day when we will have to learn something like that from Rahul Gandhi.”
When addressing a rally in Udaipur, the Congress chief had said Prime Minister Modi lacks knowledge about the foundation of Hinduism. He had asked “What is the essence of Hinduism? What does the Gita say? That knowledge is with everybody, knowledge is all around you. Every living being has knowledge. Our Prime Minister says he is a Hindu but he doesn’t understand the foundation of Hinduism. What kind of a Hindu is he”.
Ravishankar firm on program plans! Art of living founder Sri Sri Ravishankar has said that with the help of court, an order will be obtained and his planned meditation program will be conducted in Thanjavur Periya Kovil temple itself. On behalf of art of living foundation it was planned to host meditation programs on Fridays and Saturdays on the premises of Thanjavur Periya Kovil itself.
- People against Jayalalitha's memorial!
- Jaipur Princess filed for Divorce
- Bengaluru boy uses Broomstick to beat his Mother
- Ramdas Athawale slapped by 30 old man at a public event in Maharashtra
- KTR openly claims that TRS would return to power with 100 seats
- Will Congress' talks with MIM give an edge?
- World Bank says remittance inflow to India last year was USD 68.9 billion
- Trump's Son in Law had private conversations with Saudi Crown Prince
- Vaiko warned as TN worst affected in India for Mekedatu Project
- Wedding celebrations of Isha Ambani as grand as expected
- Australian Shark trampled a surfer
- World's Largest Arabic Audio Libraries launched in Dubai
- Will Owl Bird create misfortune for Elections?
- Telangana polls reflected the paradox of perceptions of rural & urban voters
- Congress Spokesperson attacked Yogi Adithyanath