The Municipal administration minister of Tamilnadu, SP Velumani has expressed his agony that the people who are complaining and blaming the Tamilnadu government in their relief actions and efforts during the destructive Gaja cyclone are people without conscience.
On November 16, the Gaja cyclone had crossed the sea, and had wrecked havoc impacting the coastal areas and delta regions like districts of Thanjavur, Nagapattinam, Ramanathapuram, Pudukottai, Thirivarur and due to this lots of trees fell down and people even lost their homes and money and source of living. More than 10 people had lost their lives, and all crops were lost by people dependent on agriculture. While actors and NGOs had contributed money and relief materials for the impacted people, still there is delay in giving electricity and water to all people.
Speaking to press after the cyclone, Minister Velumani has said that people who accuse TN govt are people without conscience, as the effect of cyclone is more than expected and had played rampage despite warnings. He said that ministers had showered love on people, and farmers and fishermen were saved due to the efforts of municipal administration officers and TN is the only govt to give water in pipes more than 99%.
Thirumavalavan confirms no PMK with DMK! Viduthalai Chiruthaigal party leader Thol Thirumavalavan has said that Pattali Makkal Katchi party won't be joining the DMK alliance and that there was no possibility of this alliance happening. There are efforts and activities happening in TN political scenario to form a union against the ruling AIADMK party, and even PMK party has been a part of these efforts against ADMK.
- Congress ahead in Rajasthan & Chhattisgarh
- Protests before Kerala CM residence!
- Congress Leads in Chhattisgarh,Rajasthan, TRS in Telangana
- #TelanganaElections2018 - Zero chances for Lotus to Bloom anywhere in South India
- #TelanganaElections2018 - TRS got 77% of the Polled votes and this is one of the best margins in Indian Democratic History
- Voter turnout in Hyderabad fell to a dismal figure of 48.9%
- Call centre for Women's Emergency helpline inaugurated in Chennai
- #AssemblyElections2018 - Track Live Updates
- #AssemblyElections2018 -A humongous victory for TRS surpassing 90 seat mark, Congress Leads in 3 states
- Counting of Votes for Telangana in full swing
- TRS Leading in Early Trends of Counting!!!
- Polling results from Rajasthan, Telangana, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh & Mizoram LIVE UPDATES
- Telangana Leaders took Four Days break before Counting of Votes
- Top House Democrats raised prospect of impeachment for Trump
- SC dismissed PIL challenging dissolution of J&K Assembly by Governor Satya Pal Malik