The Municipal administration minister of Tamilnadu, SP Velumani has expressed his agony that the people who are complaining and blaming the Tamilnadu government in their relief actions and efforts during the destructive Gaja cyclone are people without conscience.
On November 16, the Gaja cyclone had crossed the sea, and had wrecked havoc impacting the coastal areas and delta regions like districts of Thanjavur, Nagapattinam, Ramanathapuram, Pudukottai, Thirivarur and due to this lots of trees fell down and people even lost their homes and money and source of living. More than 10 people had lost their lives, and all crops were lost by people dependent on agriculture. While actors and NGOs had contributed money and relief materials for the impacted people, still there is delay in giving electricity and water to all people.
Speaking to press after the cyclone, Minister Velumani has said that people who accuse TN govt are people without conscience, as the effect of cyclone is more than expected and had played rampage despite warnings. He said that ministers had showered love on people, and farmers and fishermen were saved due to the efforts of municipal administration officers and TN is the only govt to give water in pipes more than 99%.
How many more wickets will fall in YSRC trap, to attack Pawan Kalyan? As per report one by one we have seen how those so-called self-proclaiming fans of Pawan Kalyan turning their backs on the Janasena supreme. Reportedly we have Posani Krishnamurali who always claimed that he has immense respect for Pawan Kalyan. Meanwhile even though he blasted Nara Chandrababu Naidu quite vulgarly, he never slipped his lip on the Janasena supreme.
- Will Ruling TDP Retain Power to finish Pending Works???
- Helicopter gives trouble YSRCP (FAN)!
- Will Pakistan face lot of economic problems because of India?
- Did CBN fulfill Poll Promises in 2014 Elections? : YS Jagan
- Will Kamal Hassan contest in LS Polls?
- History Maker: Nitin Shah - Managing Director, Nitin Group of Companies
- Pawan Kalyan - The Faded Power?
- Jagan Drops A Bomb on Nara Lokesh in Mangalagiri
- After 14 years this Coimbatore Govt School gets power supply
- Rajahmundry Becomes Tough for all Parties
- Balayogi Son's Sudden Entry Shocks All
- TDP Candidate's Nomination Likely To Be Rejected?
- Kakinada Turns Crucial for 2019 Polls
- YS Jagan delivers aggressive speech against CBN & Pawan
- Censor Board Clears Lakshmi's NTR, Releasing on 29th March