Sources from Mumbai made a statement that the S&P BSE Sensex opened 200 points higher on Monday, in line with global markets on signs of easing US-China trade tension. Meanwhile according to reports, China and the US agreed to halt additional tariffs in the G20 meeting in Buenos Aires over the weekend, pushing global stock markets higher.
Reports stated that buying was witnessed in metal, IT and FMCG counters while healthcare scripts came under selling pressure. Accordingly the stocks of key sectors; finance and banking traded higher and reportedly the Sensex of the BSE opened at 36,396.69 from its previous close at 36,194.30 on Friday.
Moreover it was reported that by 9.26 a.m., the Sensex traded at 36,337.41 higher by 143.11 points or 0.40%. Furthermore the Nifty50 of the National Stock Exchange (NSE) opened at 10,930.70 after closing at 10,876.75 on Friday and also the Nifty traded at 10,909.05 during the morning trade session, up 32.30 points and 0.30%.
Will Pakistan face lot of economic problems because of India? Islamabad sources stated that there was no room for "jihadi outfits and jihadi culture" in Pakistan, Prime Minister Imran Khan has said amidst intense global pressure on his government to rein in the terrorist outfits operating from its soil after the Pulwama attack. Recently tensions between India and Pakistan escalated after a suicide bomber of Pakistan based terror group Jaish-e-Mohammed
- Did CBN fulfill Poll Promises in 2014 Elections? : YS Jagan
- Will Kamal Hassan contest in LS Polls?
- History Maker: Nitin Shah - Managing Director, Nitin Group of Companies
- Pawan Kalyan - The Faded Power?
- Jagan Drops A Bomb on Nara Lokesh in Mangalagiri
- After 14 years this Coimbatore Govt School gets power supply
- Rajahmundry Becomes Tough for all Parties
- Balayogi Son's Sudden Entry Shocks All
- TDP Candidate's Nomination Likely To Be Rejected?
- Kakinada Turns Crucial for 2019 Polls
- YS Jagan delivers aggressive speech against CBN & Pawan
- Censor Board Clears Lakshmi's NTR, Releasing on 29th March
- If you are Voting for Pawan Kalyan's Janasena, it means you are supporting TDP
- Tamilnadu PMK Leader Anbumani Assets worth revealed
- What will happen if you vote for NOTA? Can it affect election results if NOTA gets a majority?