Sources from Vijayawada stated that YSRCP MLA RK Roja slammed AP chief minister Chandrababu Naidu and questioned the credibility of the TDP MLAs in Telangana. Meanwhile when addressing a press meet in Vijayawada in context to the upcoming Telangana Elections on December 7, she criticized the AP Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu and said that when he tells people to defeat the TDP MLAs who have defected from the party in Telangana, can he say they the same thing to the TDP MLAs in Andhra Pradesh.
Accordingly the people of Chittoor are ridiculing his words and the time has come for the people of Telangana to teach Chandrababu a lesson. Furthermore comparing him to a chameleon she said that people have to recognize Naidu's double standards and that Speaker Kodella Siva Prasad has brought disgrace to his speakership and that he has acted unconstitutionally many times.
Moreover she also criticized Jana Sena party leader Pawan Kalyan and said that had no right to talk about the leader of opposition and YSRCP Chief YS Jagan Mohan Reddy and questioned as to why Pawan Kalyan didn't speak when the TDP bought over 23 YSRCP MLA's in Andhra Pradesh then and now he chooses to criticize the YRSCP leader she asked. Finally she also lambasted TDP MLA Balakrishna, saying that he never attended the AP assembly sessions, but now goes to Hyderabad to campaign in Telangana.
YS Jagan Mohan Reddy lashed out at Chandrababu Naidu for delay in Polavaram Project Meanwhile, when addressing a massive election meeting at Koyyalagudem in Polavaram constituency of West Godavari YS Jagan pointed out that Chandrababu hoodwinked the people of AP, who voted him to power and in the name of Janmabhoomi committees all the grass root democratic bodies have been made defunct. Furthermore Women constitute half the population and in September 2014,
- Bhimavaram & Gajuwaka best bets for Pawan Kalyan by partys General Body
- Nagababu Joins Party, Janasena Becomes Another Family Pack
- RTO attacked by actor's friend!
- Goa gets a new head!
- PM Modi likely to interact with Public about 'Main Bhi Chowkidar' by March 31
- Election Battle: Parties Cooking Strategies for Victory In Godavari
- Curious Case of Uttarandhra in 2019 Polls
- Chandra Babu Facing Huge Pressure
- DK Aruna Jumps into BJP
- Jagan Pinned Hopes On His Family
- Decoding Pawan Kalyan's Strategy For Assembly Elections
- Will Goa CM Pramod Sawant win Floor test by Wednesday?
- Curiosity Around Bheemili Constituency
- Popular Rayalaseema Reddy Back to Basics!
- Key accused in Pollachi sexual abuse Case sent to judicial remand