Sources from Vijayawada stated that YSRCP MLA RK Roja slammed AP chief minister Chandrababu Naidu and questioned the credibility of the TDP MLAs in Telangana. Meanwhile when addressing a press meet in Vijayawada in context to the upcoming Telangana Elections on December 7, she criticized the AP Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu and said that when he tells people to defeat the TDP MLAs who have defected from the party in Telangana, can he say they the same thing to the TDP MLAs in Andhra Pradesh.
Accordingly the people of Chittoor are ridiculing his words and the time has come for the people of Telangana to teach Chandrababu a lesson. Furthermore comparing him to a chameleon she said that people have to recognize Naidu's double standards and that Speaker Kodella Siva Prasad has brought disgrace to his speakership and that he has acted unconstitutionally many times.
Moreover she also criticized Jana Sena party leader Pawan Kalyan and said that had no right to talk about the leader of opposition and YSRCP Chief YS Jagan Mohan Reddy and questioned as to why Pawan Kalyan didn't speak when the TDP bought over 23 YSRCP MLA's in Andhra Pradesh then and now he chooses to criticize the YRSCP leader she asked. Finally she also lambasted TDP MLA Balakrishna, saying that he never attended the AP assembly sessions, but now goes to Hyderabad to campaign in Telangana.
Polypropylene Bags exempted for Plastic Ban in Tamilnadu As per report with just two weeks to go for the plastic ban in Tamilnadu to come into effect, a group of manufacturers have approached the Madras High Court, seeking an exemption for polypropylene bags. Meanwhile a division bench of Justice M M Sundresh and Justice Krishnan Ramasamy sought a reply from the Tamilnadu government on Monday. Reportedly a batch of petitions has been moved by polypropylene bag manufacturers, including the Tirupur based E Bags Export.
- Authentication through Aadhaar permissible for mobile phone SIM cards & Banking purposes
- Will Rahul Gandhi stand for PM candidate against Modi?
- Rahul Gandhi as PM proposal kicked up storm
- City in Northern China banned Christmas sales & decorations to keep city clean
- Flight operations disrupted due to Cyclone Phethai in Coastal AP
- Court notices to Ratan Tata in a defamation complaint by Wadia Chairman
- Philippines bags Miss Universe 2018 Crown
- Pawan is becoming a sample for social media trollers
- Russian President Putin's calendar sales in Japan in peak
- KCR planning something big against Naidu politically
- Despite promises, the intention to arrest Mallya!
- Orange alert for Andhra and Pondy!
- Rahul Gandhi, the PM Candidate!
- 50 Trains cancelled in Coastal AP due to Cyclone Phethai
- Tropical cyclone off the Coast in Australia