Accordingly the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) 2019 is scheduled to be held on May 5, 2019, and the students can apply until December 7 for the same and hence this was deferred from its earlier deadline of November 30. Meanwhile for the first time, the NTA has provided for a correction window between January 14 and January 31, 2019, where no corrections shall be allowed under any circumstances after this date.
Accordingly the newly formed agency, which has taken over the task of conducting NEET from CBSE, took the decision after the Supreme Court order, had allowed aspirants above the age of 25 years to sit for the exams. Reportedly the Supreme Court, in its order, allowed candidates of 25 years of age and above to sit for the exam only provisionally till final judgment comes in the matter.
Moreover NEET is taken by students graduating from school as an entrance examination for the undergraduate medical courses in the different medical and dental colleges throughout India. Further this does not apply to institutions established through an Act of Parliament such as AIIMS and JIPMER, Puducherry, who conduct their own exams, where all students who want to apply have to apply through ntaneet.nic.in.
Will Ruling TDP Retain Power to finish Pending Works??? According to sources in a changing political narrative and the heat of elections looming over, political parties in Andhra Pradesh are going all out to woo voters with freebies and schemes, if they win and form a government. Meanwhile with YSR Congress President, announcing Rs. 3000 pension for senior citizens last month in Tirupathi, AP chief minister and Telugu Desam Party (TDP) Chief
- Helicopter gives trouble YSRCP (FAN)!
- Will Pakistan face lot of economic problems because of India?
- Did CBN fulfill Poll Promises in 2014 Elections? : YS Jagan
- Will Kamal Hassan contest in LS Polls?
- History Maker: Nitin Shah - Managing Director, Nitin Group of Companies
- Pawan Kalyan - The Faded Power?
- Jagan Drops A Bomb on Nara Lokesh in Mangalagiri
- After 14 years this Coimbatore Govt School gets power supply
- Rajahmundry Becomes Tough for all Parties
- Balayogi Son's Sudden Entry Shocks All
- TDP Candidate's Nomination Likely To Be Rejected?
- Kakinada Turns Crucial for 2019 Polls
- YS Jagan delivers aggressive speech against CBN & Pawan
- Censor Board Clears Lakshmi's NTR, Releasing on 29th March
- If you are Voting for Pawan Kalyan's Janasena, it means you are supporting TDP