Accordingly the Congress was not prepared to spend money in the elections on par with the ruling TRS. Meanwhile it had no media support at all and there are no leaders in the Congress in Telangana who can match KCR in the skills of management and manipulation. Reportedly Chandrababu brought money, media and management (or manipulative) skills with him and there were some negative points for the Congress that came along with Chandrababu.
Furthermore those sections that were traditionally supporting the Congress and opposing Chandrababu and his TDP for decades found it difficult to digest the opportunistic alliance between the established rivals. Presently it is easy for the top leaders to forget and forgive, but the political leaders at district and village levels who were involved in clashes and court cases could not reconcile to the patch up.
Moreover, Chandrababu Naidu is perceived as working against Telangana in order to safeguard the interests of AP. Hence this factor was taken advantage of by KCR and his young and articulate lieutenants, son K Taraka Rama Rao (KTR) and nephew Harish Rao and reportedly the TDP chief had sent his trusted colleague Revanth Reddy to the Congress months before the dissolution of the Assembly. Meanwhile taking the cue from Rahul Gandhi, the State leaders had fallen in line treating Chandrababu Naidu as philosopher and guide.
Cyclonic Storm prevails over AP & North Tamilnadu According to sources the IMD stated the deep depression over south Bay of Bengal is likely to intensify into a cyclonic storm over the next 24 hours. Meanwhile the cyclonic storm is expected to move towards Andhra Pradesh and adjoining north Tamilnadu coast over the next 72 hours and the regions could witness heavy to very heavy rainfall.
- Interpol issued RCN to Mehul Choksi
- Ambani spent 100 Crores for Isha Ambani's Wedding
- YSRCP Leaders made a complaint to EC preventing Fake Votes
- Employee comes in Ambulance to ask leave!
- Minister Vijayabhaskar expresses joy!
- Rahul gives an opportunity for BJP!
- BJP losing Urban seats Day by Day
- Malaysia Fantastic Deals Package launched for Indian Tourists
- KTR confident in winning Lok Sabha Polls by 2019
- Swiggy's Next Customer base is Students
- Will KCR replicate Rythu Bandhu Scheme across India?
- Celebrities across Globe attended Isha-Anand Royal Wedding
- KCR took oath as CM of Telangana for Second Time
- Bumper Airfare Fly to any place with Rs.999
- Single use plastic be banned in TN from January 1, 2019