Accordingly the Congress was not prepared to spend money in the elections on par with the ruling TRS. Meanwhile it had no media support at all and there are no leaders in the Congress in Telangana who can match KCR in the skills of management and manipulation. Reportedly Chandrababu brought money, media and management (or manipulative) skills with him and there were some negative points for the Congress that came along with Chandrababu.
Furthermore those sections that were traditionally supporting the Congress and opposing Chandrababu and his TDP for decades found it difficult to digest the opportunistic alliance between the established rivals. Presently it is easy for the top leaders to forget and forgive, but the political leaders at district and village levels who were involved in clashes and court cases could not reconcile to the patch up.
Moreover, Chandrababu Naidu is perceived as working against Telangana in order to safeguard the interests of AP. Hence this factor was taken advantage of by KCR and his young and articulate lieutenants, son K Taraka Rama Rao (KTR) and nephew Harish Rao and reportedly the TDP chief had sent his trusted colleague Revanth Reddy to the Congress months before the dissolution of the Assembly. Meanwhile taking the cue from Rahul Gandhi, the State leaders had fallen in line treating Chandrababu Naidu as philosopher and guide.
Will Ruling TDP Retain Power to finish Pending Works??? According to sources in a changing political narrative and the heat of elections looming over, political parties in Andhra Pradesh are going all out to woo voters with freebies and schemes, if they win and form a government. Meanwhile with YSR Congress President, announcing Rs. 3000 pension for senior citizens last month in Tirupathi, AP chief minister and Telugu Desam Party (TDP) Chief
- Helicopter gives trouble YSRCP (FAN)!
- Will Pakistan face lot of economic problems because of India?
- Did CBN fulfill Poll Promises in 2014 Elections? : YS Jagan
- Will Kamal Hassan contest in LS Polls?
- History Maker: Nitin Shah - Managing Director, Nitin Group of Companies
- Pawan Kalyan - The Faded Power?
- Jagan Drops A Bomb on Nara Lokesh in Mangalagiri
- After 14 years this Coimbatore Govt School gets power supply
- Rajahmundry Becomes Tough for all Parties
- Balayogi Son's Sudden Entry Shocks All
- TDP Candidate's Nomination Likely To Be Rejected?
- Kakinada Turns Crucial for 2019 Polls
- YS Jagan delivers aggressive speech against CBN & Pawan
- Censor Board Clears Lakshmi's NTR, Releasing on 29th March
- If you are Voting for Pawan Kalyan's Janasena, it means you are supporting TDP