Hyderabad sources reported that Telangana Jana Samiti,vice-president B. Rachana Reddy resigned from the party on Sunday. Meanwhile she alleged that party chief Prof. Kodandaram has fixed a secret deal with the People’s Front which had been decided long time ago and she said that the number of “useless political brokers” have been increasing by every passing day.
Furthermore lambasting the People’s Front Ms Rachana Reddy said leaders have collected funds to cheat innocent voters. Reportedly she said that leaders from all political parties have wasted precious time in the name of discussions at star hotels. She asked “Social justice has been denied in Telangana. Why did four political parties come together and form an alliance, to win or lose the election?”. Further Ms Rachana Reddy said that the people of Telangana are vice and will not accept AP Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu.
Moreover Mr. Marri Aditya Reddy, son of former Congress minister Marri Shashidhar Reddy, also resigned from the TJS. Aditya Reddy said being chairman of People’s Front Mr. Kodandaram has become selfish and cheated his followers who came along with him. Also he said that large amounts of cash have been exchanged between Congress and TJS leaders.
Will Pakistan face lot of economic problems because of India? Islamabad sources stated that there was no room for "jihadi outfits and jihadi culture" in Pakistan, Prime Minister Imran Khan has said amidst intense global pressure on his government to rein in the terrorist outfits operating from its soil after the Pulwama attack. Recently tensions between India and Pakistan escalated after a suicide bomber of Pakistan based terror group Jaish-e-Mohammed
- Did CBN fulfill Poll Promises in 2014 Elections? : YS Jagan
- Will Kamal Hassan contest in LS Polls?
- History Maker: Nitin Shah - Managing Director, Nitin Group of Companies
- Pawan Kalyan - The Faded Power?
- Jagan Drops A Bomb on Nara Lokesh in Mangalagiri
- After 14 years this Coimbatore Govt School gets power supply
- Rajahmundry Becomes Tough for all Parties
- Balayogi Son's Sudden Entry Shocks All
- TDP Candidate's Nomination Likely To Be Rejected?
- Kakinada Turns Crucial for 2019 Polls
- YS Jagan delivers aggressive speech against CBN & Pawan
- Censor Board Clears Lakshmi's NTR, Releasing on 29th March
- If you are Voting for Pawan Kalyan's Janasena, it means you are supporting TDP
- Tamilnadu PMK Leader Anbumani Assets worth revealed
- What will happen if you vote for NOTA? Can it affect election results if NOTA gets a majority?