Following Tamilnadu Weatherman Pradeep's post that there will be heavy rains starting from today till the 6th of December, there have been heavy rains all over the state and in various parts of Chennai from today evening. Pradeep had clarified that these rains are a result of the winds from east which are moist and due to the low pressure and storm, the rains are coming.
The information said by Pradeep in his face book post is as follows: From today there will be rains coming to the delta areas of Thanjavur, Thiruvarur, Nagapattinam, and this rain will spread to areas like Pondicherry and Chennai within today midnight or tomorrow early morning.
From coastal areas the rains will begin to shower, and will later spread to suburban areas, and this rain will last till the 6th of December, and then from 6th there are possibilities of rain in Nilgiris and other northern areas of Tamilnadu. There are chances of rains in areas like Kanchipuram, Thiruvallur, Andhra's Chittor, and Nellore. Similarly BBC weather department has also announced rain warning for TN.
Helicopter gives trouble YSRCP (FAN)! Election Commission assigned symbol Helicopter to Paul’s new party. Guessing the political trouble in advance, YSRCP leaders appeal to Chief Election Commission not to assign Helicopter symbol to any new political party.
- Will Pakistan face lot of economic problems because of India?
- Did CBN fulfill Poll Promises in 2014 Elections? : YS Jagan
- Will Kamal Hassan contest in LS Polls?
- History Maker: Nitin Shah - Managing Director, Nitin Group of Companies
- Pawan Kalyan - The Faded Power?
- Jagan Drops A Bomb on Nara Lokesh in Mangalagiri
- After 14 years this Coimbatore Govt School gets power supply
- Rajahmundry Becomes Tough for all Parties
- Balayogi Son's Sudden Entry Shocks All
- TDP Candidate's Nomination Likely To Be Rejected?
- Kakinada Turns Crucial for 2019 Polls
- YS Jagan delivers aggressive speech against CBN & Pawan
- Censor Board Clears Lakshmi's NTR, Releasing on 29th March
- If you are Voting for Pawan Kalyan's Janasena, it means you are supporting TDP
- Tamilnadu PMK Leader Anbumani Assets worth revealed