Dance choreographer Gayathri Raguram has said that only if Tamilisai Soundararajan is removed from her role of Tamilnadu BJP leadership BJP party will grow in Tamilnadu. Currently there is a cold war happening within the Tamilnadu wing of BJP Party, and on one side of this war is TN BJP leader Tamilisai Soundararajan, and the other side is actress and dance choreographer Gayathri Raghuram who was also the contestant in Bigg Boss Tamil season 1 last year, and the daughter of renowned dance master Raghuram.
It all began with a controversy on whether Gayathri Raghuram is still a part of the TN BJP and has now ended with talks on who is the leader of TN BJP. Last week Gayathri had been accused by cops as she had driven after drinking alcohol, and had later paid penalty for the same and this became viral.
However she refused it saying that she was being accused so as she is in BJP, and later Tamilisai Soundararajan said that she is not at all in BJP and that she was removed from TN BJP long back, as she wanted to go for Bigg Boss show. Now replying to Tamilisai Soundararajan, Gayathri has said that she is still in TN BJP and that BJP will grow in TN only if Tamilisai Soundararajan is expelled from party leadership.
Will Pakistan face lot of economic problems because of India? Islamabad sources stated that there was no room for "jihadi outfits and jihadi culture" in Pakistan, Prime Minister Imran Khan has said amidst intense global pressure on his government to rein in the terrorist outfits operating from its soil after the Pulwama attack. Recently tensions between India and Pakistan escalated after a suicide bomber of Pakistan based terror group Jaish-e-Mohammed
- Did CBN fulfill Poll Promises in 2014 Elections? : YS Jagan
- Will Kamal Hassan contest in LS Polls?
- History Maker: Nitin Shah - Managing Director, Nitin Group of Companies
- Pawan Kalyan - The Faded Power?
- Jagan Drops A Bomb on Nara Lokesh in Mangalagiri
- After 14 years this Coimbatore Govt School gets power supply
- Rajahmundry Becomes Tough for all Parties
- Balayogi Son's Sudden Entry Shocks All
- TDP Candidate's Nomination Likely To Be Rejected?
- Kakinada Turns Crucial for 2019 Polls
- YS Jagan delivers aggressive speech against CBN & Pawan
- Censor Board Clears Lakshmi's NTR, Releasing on 29th March
- If you are Voting for Pawan Kalyan's Janasena, it means you are supporting TDP
- Tamilnadu PMK Leader Anbumani Assets worth revealed
- What will happen if you vote for NOTA? Can it affect election results if NOTA gets a majority?