As per report Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath on Sunday said that if the BJP was voted into power it would rename to city of Hyderabad to Bhagyanagar. Meanwhile the BJP leader was speaking at a rally in Goshamahal constituency in the city, along with incumbent party MLA Raja Singh.
Accordingly Raja Singh, known for making provocative statements, has repeatedly been booked for hate speech and inciting communal violence by the police and is the sitting MLA from Goshamahal up for reelection. Furthermore in Telangana, BJP will win in majority and then our first aim will be developing the state and second objective will be renaming Hyderabad as Bhagyanagar. We will also change the names of Secunderabad and Karimnagar."
Reportedly the statement had come less than a week after Faizabad district in Uttar Pradesh was renamed to Ayodhya by Yogi Adityanath, who said that the identity of the district of Faizabad was Lord Ram. Moreover the name 'Bhagyanagar' is derived from the legend of 'Bhagmati', said to be a woman dancer with whom Muhammad Quli Qutb Shah, a ruler of Hyderabad in the 16th century, fell in love with the name 'Bhag Nagar' which translates to a city of gardens, finds a passing mention.
Will Pakistan face lot of economic problems because of India? Islamabad sources stated that there was no room for "jihadi outfits and jihadi culture" in Pakistan, Prime Minister Imran Khan has said amidst intense global pressure on his government to rein in the terrorist outfits operating from its soil after the Pulwama attack. Recently tensions between India and Pakistan escalated after a suicide bomber of Pakistan based terror group Jaish-e-Mohammed
- Did CBN fulfill Poll Promises in 2014 Elections? : YS Jagan
- Will Kamal Hassan contest in LS Polls?
- History Maker: Nitin Shah - Managing Director, Nitin Group of Companies
- Pawan Kalyan - The Faded Power?
- Jagan Drops A Bomb on Nara Lokesh in Mangalagiri
- After 14 years this Coimbatore Govt School gets power supply
- Rajahmundry Becomes Tough for all Parties
- Balayogi Son's Sudden Entry Shocks All
- TDP Candidate's Nomination Likely To Be Rejected?
- Kakinada Turns Crucial for 2019 Polls
- YS Jagan delivers aggressive speech against CBN & Pawan
- Censor Board Clears Lakshmi's NTR, Releasing on 29th March
- If you are Voting for Pawan Kalyan's Janasena, it means you are supporting TDP
- Tamilnadu PMK Leader Anbumani Assets worth revealed
- What will happen if you vote for NOTA? Can it affect election results if NOTA gets a majority?