Hyderabad sources reported that with barely three days to go for the campaigning to end for the Telangana Assembly polls, major contenders for power are engaged in a no holds-barred attack on each other. Meanwhile leading the campaign of ruling Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS), its President K. Chandrashekhar Rao has termed Prime Minister Narendra Modi a 'liar' and Congress President Rahul Gandhi a 'joker'.
Furthermore Congress led People's Front and Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) leaders are returning the favor in the same coin, branding KCR and his family members as 'thieves' and 'looters' of the newly created state. Reportedly KCR is known for using choicest words in Telugu with Telangana accent to run down his rivals.
Moreover if KCR and president of Congress party's state unit Uttam Kumar Reddy were locked in a verbal duel for last several weeks, the exchange of words intensified in recent days with the national leaders of the Congress and BJP joining the campaign. As per report Rahul Gandhi termed KCR as 'Khao Commission Rao', alleging that he received kickbacks in irrigation and other projects. Further hitting out at what they call the autocratic rule of KCR and drawing a parallel between him and KCR, both Rahul Gandhi and Telugu Desam Party (TDP) chief N. Chandrababu Naidu described the TRS leader as 'Chota Modi'.
Will Ruling TDP Retain Power to finish Pending Works??? According to sources in a changing political narrative and the heat of elections looming over, political parties in Andhra Pradesh are going all out to woo voters with freebies and schemes, if they win and form a government. Meanwhile with YSR Congress President, announcing Rs. 3000 pension for senior citizens last month in Tirupathi, AP chief minister and Telugu Desam Party (TDP) Chief
- Helicopter gives trouble YSRCP (FAN)!
- Will Pakistan face lot of economic problems because of India?
- Did CBN fulfill Poll Promises in 2014 Elections? : YS Jagan
- Will Kamal Hassan contest in LS Polls?
- History Maker: Nitin Shah - Managing Director, Nitin Group of Companies
- Pawan Kalyan - The Faded Power?
- Jagan Drops A Bomb on Nara Lokesh in Mangalagiri
- After 14 years this Coimbatore Govt School gets power supply
- Rajahmundry Becomes Tough for all Parties
- Balayogi Son's Sudden Entry Shocks All
- TDP Candidate's Nomination Likely To Be Rejected?
- Kakinada Turns Crucial for 2019 Polls
- YS Jagan delivers aggressive speech against CBN & Pawan
- Censor Board Clears Lakshmi's NTR, Releasing on 29th March
- If you are Voting for Pawan Kalyan's Janasena, it means you are supporting TDP