According to sources FMCG major Hindustan Unilever on Monday said it will merge GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare Ltd with itself for an all equity transaction worth Rs 31,700 crore. Meanwhile the deal would bring the brand of Horlicks, a malted milk, in Hindustan Unilever's portfolio. Furthermore a regulatory filing by Hindustan Unilever said as per the deal, GSK Consumer's shareholders would get 4.39 shares of Hindustan Unilever's shares for each share they held in GSK consumer Healthcare.
Reportedly the merger with HUL values the total business of GSK Consumer Healthcare at Rs 31,700 crore. Moreover Sanjiv Mehta, Chairman and Managing Director, Hindustan Unilever said "We will drive significant cost synergies from a combination of supply chain efficiencies and operational improvements, go to market and distribution network optimization, scale in a number of cost areas such as marketing and streamlining of overlapping infrastructure."
Moreover the merger includes the totality of operations within GSK Consumer Healthcare India, including a consignment selling contract to distribute GSK CH India's Over the Counter and oral health products in India and merger lifted the stock price of both the companies and the shares of Hindustan Unilever closed at Rs 1,825.90 apiece, up Rs 72.30 or 4.12% from the previous close.
Will Ruling TDP Retain Power to finish Pending Works??? According to sources in a changing political narrative and the heat of elections looming over, political parties in Andhra Pradesh are going all out to woo voters with freebies and schemes, if they win and form a government. Meanwhile with YSR Congress President, announcing Rs. 3000 pension for senior citizens last month in Tirupathi, AP chief minister and Telugu Desam Party (TDP) Chief
- Helicopter gives trouble YSRCP (FAN)!
- Will Pakistan face lot of economic problems because of India?
- Did CBN fulfill Poll Promises in 2014 Elections? : YS Jagan
- Will Kamal Hassan contest in LS Polls?
- History Maker: Nitin Shah - Managing Director, Nitin Group of Companies
- Pawan Kalyan - The Faded Power?
- Jagan Drops A Bomb on Nara Lokesh in Mangalagiri
- After 14 years this Coimbatore Govt School gets power supply
- Rajahmundry Becomes Tough for all Parties
- Balayogi Son's Sudden Entry Shocks All
- TDP Candidate's Nomination Likely To Be Rejected?
- Kakinada Turns Crucial for 2019 Polls
- YS Jagan delivers aggressive speech against CBN & Pawan
- Censor Board Clears Lakshmi's NTR, Releasing on 29th March
- If you are Voting for Pawan Kalyan's Janasena, it means you are supporting TDP