According to sources School Education minister, K.A. Sengottaiyan, indicated on Monday that half yearly exams in government schools in the cyclone 'Gaja' devastated districts of Tamilnadu may be postponed. Even though the School Education department was of the view that postponing the exams in those affected districts “involves difficulties”, the government is still considering the possibility, he said, speaking to reporters on the sidelines of a function to distribute free bicycles to children of various higher secondary schools near Gobichettipalayam in Erode.
Furthermore he said in the new syllabi for history text books, there have been some complaints that the achievements of erstwhile British rulers have found disproportionately larger space. Meanwhile Sengottaiyan asserted that the history of all national leaders and their sacrifices during the freedom struggle have been well covered and if there was any specific complaint regarding any national leader having been left out, Government will take corrective steps.
As per report it was stated that in defective bicycles having been distributed to students at a government function in Tindivanam, he said government will take action to remedy the situation.
Will Pakistan face lot of economic problems because of India? Islamabad sources stated that there was no room for "jihadi outfits and jihadi culture" in Pakistan, Prime Minister Imran Khan has said amidst intense global pressure on his government to rein in the terrorist outfits operating from its soil after the Pulwama attack. Recently tensions between India and Pakistan escalated after a suicide bomber of Pakistan based terror group Jaish-e-Mohammed
- Did CBN fulfill Poll Promises in 2014 Elections? : YS Jagan
- Will Kamal Hassan contest in LS Polls?
- History Maker: Nitin Shah - Managing Director, Nitin Group of Companies
- Pawan Kalyan - The Faded Power?
- Jagan Drops A Bomb on Nara Lokesh in Mangalagiri
- After 14 years this Coimbatore Govt School gets power supply
- Rajahmundry Becomes Tough for all Parties
- Balayogi Son's Sudden Entry Shocks All
- TDP Candidate's Nomination Likely To Be Rejected?
- Kakinada Turns Crucial for 2019 Polls
- YS Jagan delivers aggressive speech against CBN & Pawan
- Censor Board Clears Lakshmi's NTR, Releasing on 29th March
- If you are Voting for Pawan Kalyan's Janasena, it means you are supporting TDP
- Tamilnadu PMK Leader Anbumani Assets worth revealed
- What will happen if you vote for NOTA? Can it affect election results if NOTA gets a majority?