Sources from Kodangal stated that amid a high octane campaign in Telangana for December 7 polls, Congress candidate from Kodangal and party’s working president from Telangana, Revanth Reddy, was detained and taken into preventive custody early on Tuesday. Meanwhile Reddy was picked up by the Telangana police around 3 am on Tuesday from his Kodangal home, hours before the scheduled meeting of caretaker chief minister and Telangana Rashtra Samiti (TRS) supreme K Chandrasekhar Rao in Kodangal.
Furthermore Reddy had threatened to stop the public meeting of KCR. Reports added a large team of police personnel arrived at Reddy’s house and broke open the door before taking him into custody. Reportedly other MLAs were present with Reddy at that hour, strategizing the protest before KCR's 3 pm rally in Kodangal.
Moreover Reddy’s wife Geetha said, "This is an attack on the people of Kodangal. Around 3 am, the police broke into our house and within a matter of five minutes, nearly 40 people forcefully took him (Reddy) away, the way they would take away a terrorist.” She added police personnel didn't even show them their ID cards. “We don't know if they are the Task Force, Intelligence or state police. One of them said they have orders from higher officials”.
Will Pakistan face lot of economic problems because of India? Islamabad sources stated that there was no room for "jihadi outfits and jihadi culture" in Pakistan, Prime Minister Imran Khan has said amidst intense global pressure on his government to rein in the terrorist outfits operating from its soil after the Pulwama attack. Recently tensions between India and Pakistan escalated after a suicide bomber of Pakistan based terror group Jaish-e-Mohammed
- Did CBN fulfill Poll Promises in 2014 Elections? : YS Jagan
- Will Kamal Hassan contest in LS Polls?
- History Maker: Nitin Shah - Managing Director, Nitin Group of Companies
- Pawan Kalyan - The Faded Power?
- Jagan Drops A Bomb on Nara Lokesh in Mangalagiri
- After 14 years this Coimbatore Govt School gets power supply
- Rajahmundry Becomes Tough for all Parties
- Balayogi Son's Sudden Entry Shocks All
- TDP Candidate's Nomination Likely To Be Rejected?
- Kakinada Turns Crucial for 2019 Polls
- YS Jagan delivers aggressive speech against CBN & Pawan
- Censor Board Clears Lakshmi's NTR, Releasing on 29th March
- If you are Voting for Pawan Kalyan's Janasena, it means you are supporting TDP
- Tamilnadu PMK Leader Anbumani Assets worth revealed
- What will happen if you vote for NOTA? Can it affect election results if NOTA gets a majority?