Hyderabad sources reported that from telemarketers offering credit cards and loans, TS residents are being hounded by a fast rising number of spam calls related to the elections. Meanwhile this is so frustrating that, ignoring the privacy concerns posed by Truecaller, users are putting the app to good use to avoid election calls.
Furthermore contact numbers have been saved as “election harassment”, “vote beggar”, “election survey”, “BJP vote”, “TRS vote”, “AP CM”, “TRS party”, “election” by users, alerting peers to avoid picking the call. As D-Day nears, the number of calls received by users is increasing. Meanwhile Mr. Naresh Rao, resident of Kukatpally constituency said, “He received 6 to 7 calls today and the worst part is that they call when we are working or in a meeting. It is either to check for whom he is voting or about their party.”
Furthermore hundreds of people are reporting these calls as spam. According to Truecaller, “If there are multiple instances of a particular number being listed as spam by our user community, we designate the number as spam and share this information when there is an incoming spam call or SMS to our users.” The user said “They threatened him and he didn’t want to get into a mess, so he withdrew the complaint by informing the service providers. They promised to delete his number from the promotion list”.
Will Ruling TDP Retain Power to finish Pending Works??? According to sources in a changing political narrative and the heat of elections looming over, political parties in Andhra Pradesh are going all out to woo voters with freebies and schemes, if they win and form a government. Meanwhile with YSR Congress President, announcing Rs. 3000 pension for senior citizens last month in Tirupathi, AP chief minister and Telugu Desam Party (TDP) Chief
- Helicopter gives trouble YSRCP (FAN)!
- Will Pakistan face lot of economic problems because of India?
- Did CBN fulfill Poll Promises in 2014 Elections? : YS Jagan
- Will Kamal Hassan contest in LS Polls?
- History Maker: Nitin Shah - Managing Director, Nitin Group of Companies
- Pawan Kalyan - The Faded Power?
- Jagan Drops A Bomb on Nara Lokesh in Mangalagiri
- After 14 years this Coimbatore Govt School gets power supply
- Rajahmundry Becomes Tough for all Parties
- Balayogi Son's Sudden Entry Shocks All
- TDP Candidate's Nomination Likely To Be Rejected?
- Kakinada Turns Crucial for 2019 Polls
- YS Jagan delivers aggressive speech against CBN & Pawan
- Censor Board Clears Lakshmi's NTR, Releasing on 29th March
- If you are Voting for Pawan Kalyan's Janasena, it means you are supporting TDP