Hyderabad sources reported that the Hyderabad District Election Authority (DEA) and the Telangana State Excise department has ordered for all liquor shops to be closed from December 5 (from evening) 6 PM to December 7 (evening 6 PM ) till the elections are over. Meanwhile in a statement issued by the DEA, the order states that the rule applies to the state of Telangana and also to all liquor shops located within 5 kms of the Telangana border should be closed for 48 hours ahead of polls.
Furthermore as per report this applies to all the clubs, pubs, permit rooms and restaurants across Greater Hyderabad and Telangana. Accordingly no service of liquor 48 hours before the election date, it states. As per report Telangana election campaign ends on December 5, which is the last day for poll rallies by political leaders in India’s youngest state.
Moreover political parties are battling it out, top political leaders including the likes of Prime Minister Narendra Modi, Amit Shah, Mayawati, KCR, Rahul Gandhi, Asaduddin Owaisi, KTR, Uttam Reddy are sparing no opportunity to take a jibe at their political opponents.
Bhimavaram & Gajuwaka best bets for Pawan Kalyan by partys General Body Accordingly Jana Sena Party Chief Pawan Kalyan will be contesting two seats in his first ever time in the election fray. Meanwhile in the upcoming Assembly Elections in Andhra Pradesh, Pawan will contest from Bhimavaram in West Godavari and from the Gajuwaka constituency in Visakhapatnam.
- Nagababu Joins Party, Janasena Becomes Another Family Pack
- RTO attacked by actor's friend!
- Goa gets a new head!
- PM Modi likely to interact with Public about 'Main Bhi Chowkidar' by March 31
- Election Battle: Parties Cooking Strategies for Victory In Godavari
- Curious Case of Uttarandhra in 2019 Polls
- Chandra Babu Facing Huge Pressure
- DK Aruna Jumps into BJP
- Jagan Pinned Hopes On His Family
- Decoding Pawan Kalyan's Strategy For Assembly Elections
- Will Goa CM Pramod Sawant win Floor test by Wednesday?
- Curiosity Around Bheemili Constituency
- Popular Rayalaseema Reddy Back to Basics!
- Key accused in Pollachi sexual abuse Case sent to judicial remand
- Flash floods & Mud slides increased death toll in Indonesia