Tamil Nadu weatherman Pradeep has revealed that this time there will be a good quantity of rainfall in North Madras in this spell. Due to the moisture content of the wind blowing from the eastern side, there will be rainfall in various parts of Tamilnadu till December 6, as said by the Tamilnadu meteorological department.
As per this announcement itself there had been heavy rains in various parts of Tamilnadu, and earlier Tamilnadu weather man Pradeep John had also said that this time there will be a fairly high quantity of rainfall for North Chennai, and other parts of Chennai will also be receiving rainfall.
The clouds which were initially formed in South of Madras have now weakened and due to this there will be rains in coastal zones, and similarly the moisture filled clouds will start moving, and due to this Chennai, Thiruvallur, Kanchipuram will be receiving rainfall till tomorrow as said by TN Weatherman.
Bhimavaram & Gajuwaka best bets for Pawan Kalyan by partys General Body Accordingly Jana Sena Party Chief Pawan Kalyan will be contesting two seats in his first ever time in the election fray. Meanwhile in the upcoming Assembly Elections in Andhra Pradesh, Pawan will contest from Bhimavaram in West Godavari and from the Gajuwaka constituency in Visakhapatnam.
- Nagababu Joins Party, Janasena Becomes Another Family Pack
- RTO attacked by actor's friend!
- Goa gets a new head!
- PM Modi likely to interact with Public about 'Main Bhi Chowkidar' by March 31
- Election Battle: Parties Cooking Strategies for Victory In Godavari
- Curious Case of Uttarandhra in 2019 Polls
- Chandra Babu Facing Huge Pressure
- DK Aruna Jumps into BJP
- Jagan Pinned Hopes On His Family
- Decoding Pawan Kalyan's Strategy For Assembly Elections
- Will Goa CM Pramod Sawant win Floor test by Wednesday?
- Curiosity Around Bheemili Constituency
- Popular Rayalaseema Reddy Back to Basics!
- Key accused in Pollachi sexual abuse Case sent to judicial remand
- Flash floods & Mud slides increased death toll in Indonesia