Tamil Nadu weatherman Pradeep has revealed that this time there will be a good quantity of rainfall in North Madras in this spell. Due to the moisture content of the wind blowing from the eastern side, there will be rainfall in various parts of Tamilnadu till December 6, as said by the Tamilnadu meteorological department.
As per this announcement itself there had been heavy rains in various parts of Tamilnadu, and earlier Tamilnadu weather man Pradeep John had also said that this time there will be a fairly high quantity of rainfall for North Chennai, and other parts of Chennai will also be receiving rainfall.
The clouds which were initially formed in South of Madras have now weakened and due to this there will be rains in coastal zones, and similarly the moisture filled clouds will start moving, and due to this Chennai, Thiruvallur, Kanchipuram will be receiving rainfall till tomorrow as said by TN Weatherman.
Authentication through Aadhaar permissible for mobile phone SIM cards & Banking purposes According to sources cabinet gives nod to amend Aadhaar laws and UIDAI now voluntary for phone, banking verifications. Meanwhile the Union Cabinet on Monday gave its approval to amend two existing Aadhaar laws giving preference to the people to voluntarily share the biometric identity card while obtaining new mobile phone connections and opening of bank accounts.
- Will Rahul Gandhi stand for PM candidate against Modi?
- Rahul Gandhi as PM proposal kicked up storm
- City in Northern China banned Christmas sales & decorations to keep city clean
- Flight operations disrupted due to Cyclone Phethai in Coastal AP
- Court notices to Ratan Tata in a defamation complaint by Wadia Chairman
- Philippines bags Miss Universe 2018 Crown
- Pawan is becoming a sample for social media trollers
- Russian President Putin's calendar sales in Japan in peak
- KCR planning something big against Naidu politically
- Despite promises, the intention to arrest Mallya!
- Orange alert for Andhra and Pondy!
- Rahul Gandhi, the PM Candidate!
- 50 Trains cancelled in Coastal AP due to Cyclone Phethai
- Tropical cyclone off the Coast in Australia
- KTR becomes TRS Working President