Central deputy minister Pon Radhakrishnan has said that he is ready to accept the challenge posed by MDMK leader Vaiko recently. Recently MDMK leader Vaiko had said that if the Indian prime minister and BJP leader Narendra Modi comes to Tamilnadu, his party people will be waving black flags to show their opposition, and following this yesterday Pon Radhakrishnan had spoken to the media in Coimbatore.
The central deputy minister speaking to the media said, "Citing a huge controversy Vaiko had left the DMK alliance. He had vowed to make those who conspired against him to exit politics, and save Tamilnadu, said MDMK leader Vaiko initially, and now only he knows the state of what has happened.
Now he has joined hands with the very force that had ousted him and conspired against him, and this makes the reliability on Vaiko a joke. Besides his challenge of showing black flag for the PM, is purely politically motivated, and whatever they do, Modi will come to TN and will do good for TN people, and we are ready to face any challenge one cannot shame national leaders in TN" said Pon Radhakrishnan.
Will Pakistan face lot of economic problems because of India? Islamabad sources stated that there was no room for "jihadi outfits and jihadi culture" in Pakistan, Prime Minister Imran Khan has said amidst intense global pressure on his government to rein in the terrorist outfits operating from its soil after the Pulwama attack. Recently tensions between India and Pakistan escalated after a suicide bomber of Pakistan based terror group Jaish-e-Mohammed
- Did CBN fulfill Poll Promises in 2014 Elections? : YS Jagan
- Will Kamal Hassan contest in LS Polls?
- History Maker: Nitin Shah - Managing Director, Nitin Group of Companies
- Pawan Kalyan - The Faded Power?
- Jagan Drops A Bomb on Nara Lokesh in Mangalagiri
- After 14 years this Coimbatore Govt School gets power supply
- Rajahmundry Becomes Tough for all Parties
- Balayogi Son's Sudden Entry Shocks All
- TDP Candidate's Nomination Likely To Be Rejected?
- Kakinada Turns Crucial for 2019 Polls
- YS Jagan delivers aggressive speech against CBN & Pawan
- Censor Board Clears Lakshmi's NTR, Releasing on 29th March
- If you are Voting for Pawan Kalyan's Janasena, it means you are supporting TDP
- Tamilnadu PMK Leader Anbumani Assets worth revealed
- What will happen if you vote for NOTA? Can it affect election results if NOTA gets a majority?